Vial 8

Festival||Monday Night

"Hey Jumin, let's go on the-" Zen got cut off by a small stuffed dog being shoved in his face. "E-eh?"

"Here, I won this for you." Jumin said bluntly, giving the albino the silver-beige stuffed poodle. It had two black buttons for its eyes, and its tongue was sticking out. (Yes, it's a stuffed Makkachin.)

Zen flushed a light pink, accepting the gift humbly. "G-gomabseubnida, Jumin..." (Thank you.) He then took a small but polite bow.

"Don't mention it...." replied Jumin, turning away from Zen so he couldn't see the faint blush that was crawling up his cheeks. "So, you were suggesting that we go somewhere earlier?"

"Oh, yeah.... I was thinking that maybe we could go on the ferris wheel over there. What do you think?" Zen said, pointing over to the large ferris wheel surrounded by a bunch of Christmas-oriented fairy lights.

"Sounds good to me," nodded Jumin. Anything's fine with me, as long as you're by my side, Hyun Ryu.

~

"This line is taking forever!!" complained Jumin, glaring at the ferris wheel, flipping it off with his right hand.

"Woah, Jumin..... Let's not flip off the people on the ferris wheel, alright? Plus, we've only been here for 6 minutes.... Be patient, would you?" Zen said in a bit of a sassy tone.

"Sorry..... I just, don't really go out....." sighed Jumin.

"I can tell," chuckled Zen, moving forward in line a couple of inches. "C'mon, Jumin. You don't want to get behind in line, now do you?" Zen tugged on Jumin's coat sleeve; making Jumin come closer to the 24-year old male.

Jumin flushed a faint pink, and smiled warmly at Zen. Looking at him up-close makes him look even more beautiful than he already is.... Jumin thought to himself while staring deeply into Zen's eyes.

~

Festival||Ferris Wheel||Monday Night

"Two please," Zen said, holding up two fingers at the woman behind the counter.

"Two tickets," said the woman, gesturing them to give her two tickets.

Zen handed her the tickets, and then she guided them to the next available box. Once they were all set and ready, the wheel started up, and before you knew it, Jumin and Zen were up in the air. While Zen was admiring the view from the box they were in, Jumin was thinking about....things.

Should I tell Zen now? Is it a good time to tell him that I was his lover? Would that ruin the moment?? Jumin thought to himself as he fiddled with his thumbs. He breathed in and out, and then turned to face Zen. "Uh, Z-Zen?"

Zen turned around, and looked into Jumin's grey eyes. "Yes, Jumin?"

"Could we....talk?"

"But you're already talking."

"No, I meant, 'talk'.... Like, I need to talk to you."

"If it's about the birds and the bees, I've been given that talk a long time ago."

"No, it's not about that....."

"Then, what is it?"

"Well.... The thing is.... I was......"

"Yeah?"

"The guy you were in love with was in fact.....me...." whimpered Jumin, now feeling insecure of himself.

"You were the guy that I was in love with?"

Jumin nodded cautiously. "You must feel so ashamed and confused right now..... You were probably hoping that your lover was someone that was handsome, caring, a go-getter....."

"But, you're all of those things..... From what I could tell from these past few days, you've shown me that you are capable of being all those traits." Zen said, placing his hand on Jumin's shoulder.

Jumin looked up at the now smiling and blushing albino. "Really, Zen?"

"Jeonhyeo," (Absolutely,) said Zen, hugging the 27-year old tightly. He then laid his head on Jumin's shoulder for the rest of the ride. Jumin smiled warmly at Zen as he was resting on his right shoulder.

As the ride ended, Jumin and Zen exited the festival grounds, and then walked to the near-by park where more fairy lights were placed.

Zen stretched and said, "Today was amazing, didn't you think so, Jumin?" He then looked to his left at the black haired male.

"Actually.....yeah.... Today was fun... I will admit to that...." sighed Jumin, flushing a warm shade of pink. He hesitantly grabbed Zen's hand; eventually making their hands intertwined with one another.

"Jumin, it's cold out here....." complained Zen, shivering in the cold winter air that surrounded the two men.

"Well, it's winter..... Of course it's going to be cold outside. Here," Jumin took off his scarf; wrapping it around Zen and himself.

"Huh?" Zen said a bit surprised, looking up at Jumin, and the purple checked scarf that wrapped them together like a present.

"Feel better?"

Zen flushed a bright red, and nodded quickly.

"Ha-ha, thought so." chuckled Jumin.

"Tomorrow's the party...." sighed Zen, looking up at the moon. He then sat down on the bench with Jumin, continuing to look up at the heavenly night sky.

"Yeah, tomorrow is the RFA party....." said Jumin, looking over at Zen. The albino looked at Jumin, and slowly closed his eyes while leaning in. "Eh? Sorry, not tonight Casanova." teased Jumin, leaving Zen blushing in embarrassment. "C'mon, let's go home, Zen." sighed Jumin, unwrapping the scarf around them. He then wrapped his purple scarf around Zen's pale neck, and grabbed his hand so they could go home.

So, he's the one that I fell in love with? Huh, odd..... I already fell in love with him eversince we visited the aquarium days ago..... Zen thought to himself, following Jumin back to his penthouse.