Vial 5

"These rings were a sign for a....." swallowed Jumin, his eyes going wide as his grip on Zen's hand tightened. "They were...... I..... Zen, c-could I ask you something?"

"Of course, Jumin.... Sure, why not?" smiled Zen, his perfect white teeth glistening under the lights of the chandelier.

"Do you..... Do you love...anyone?" asked Jumin, his heart pounding faster than ever before.

"Huh, what kind of a question is that?"

"I mean, do you have....f-feelings for anyone?"

"Feelings?"

Jumin nodded, his head turned away from Zen.

"I.... I don't know, honestly...... I mean, well.... Actually, yeah, I do..." replied Zen, smiling at the ground.

That got Jumin's attention. "What? Who is it?"

"I don't remember what they look like, or what their name is..... But, what I can remember is that they were in fact a boy...and.... Ugh..... Everything's a blur.... I.... I can remember that they had this soothing voice, and...they were wearing a ring....that looks exactly like yours....." Zen said, pointing at Jumin's hand.

"Zen......." whispered Jumin, tears forming in his eyes. "I...... I don't deserve you...." Then, he started crying. "I DON'T DESERVE YOU, HYUN RYU!!" Jumin exclaimed, falling onto his knees.

"Uh, h-how.... How do you know my real name?" asked Zen, taking a step back from the 27-year old man.

"JUST, GO AWAY ZEN! GO BE WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN AND WILL TREAT YOU BETTER THAN ME. A DEVIL SUCH AS I DOESN'T DESERVE AN ANGEL LIKE YOU, HYUN!" exclaimed Jumin, pushing the shocked albino away from his crumbling body.

"Jumin?" Zen whispered, looking down upon himself, watching Jumin break down. "Jumin, I'm not going to leave you..."

"I SAID LEAVE!!" Jumin ordered, getting up only to push Zen out of the building. That left Zen utterly confused and shocked.

~

Bus Station

The sunny day now became a cold isolated night; only a couple of snowflakes being spotted every so often. Zen was waiting at the closest bus station; waiting to be taken home, or at least some place where he could spend the night at. Just then, Zen received a text messege from Saeyoung.

707: Hey Zen~ What are you and Jumin doing right now?

ZEN: I don't know...... He kind of just began breaking down on his living room floor....and told me to leave his house....

707: WHAT?! Then where are you going to go sleep tonight??

ZEN: I guess I could just go to your house.... But I don't understand why he was crying.

707: JUMIN? CRYING?! OMG, LOLOLOLOL, THAT'S A FIRST. You're kidding, right? Lmao!!

ZEN: I would be lying if I said, "No".

707: I bet it was over catfish or something...

ZEN: I don't think so.... But, I gotta go, my bus is here.

707: Okay? Lololol, night Zen!