Piolot

Muratsu's POV

Daddy.. Dad.?

Mommy, what happened to daddy..?

Mother, where's dad?

Gone..? What? ....... No! NO!

I shot up in my bed while gasping from all the terror from my nightmare. I sighed after noticing that I was back to reality in my comforting room. I got up slowly and got dressed for my first day of school.

When I went to my closet for my uniform, I remembered that I forgot to get my uniform when I got a tour of the Academy's school grounds. I facepalmed to myself in embarrassment. I sighed, I might as well just wear my normal day clothing. I decided to wear a white button up blouse shirt with a black pencil skirt. I'll have to do with this, I sighed once again.

I walked down stairs to the big dinning room in my dull house. I sat down in the only seat which was across my mother's chair. "Good morning, dear," said my mother. "Good morning... mother.." I said in a monotoned voice. "Ahem. I see that your not wearing your uniform..?" said my mother strictly. "I-..Uh, forgot to get it after the school tour... Sorry mom," I replied while looking down at my breakfast that was now in front of me.

"Ugh, it's alright. Just remember to get it after school today," sighed my mother. "I will... uh, mom?" I questioned. "Yes, dear?" "Do you remember anything about, dad..?"

"..." Silence was the only response I got back. "Sorry mom. Just pretend I didn't ask that," I said meekly. "Yes..um," my mother stood up out of her chair. "Time to go to school now. Your ride is out front," said my mother quietly.

I got up and went to the black limousine outside my house and got in. "To Ouran Academy," I said to my driver. Then I was off to my first day of school.

PICTURE UP TOP, if you want the link.. it's not mine ;w;
https://www.pinterest.com/secretofsecrets/anime-girls/

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

you desperately try to remember her name

her face, her smile

because she's just a girl

who thinks her value comes from her fame

and not her brain

her actions

her heart

but you can't remember her

because she's just another girl

mislead by society

another girl who thinks she's worthless

as she ages

as her death comes

there'll be another girl along soon enough to take her place

and you'll forget her too