V Apology - No Forgiveness

Muratsu's POV:

Darkness..

That's all I had left...

I stand up in the dark place I'm in and look around, trying to find any source of life.

When I look behind me, I see a light... A faint white light. I try to reach out to it but goes farther away.

I gather all of my courage up and run towards the light. Hoping to find my loved ones by my bedside and know that this was all a dream. But I finally touched the light and appeared somewhere strange. A hospital bed and bright white ceiling lights. I look to my right and see a group of people talking in the corner of the quaint room.

I simply stared at them until the one with the bunny noticed I was looking at them.

"Mura~Chan is awake!" Honey gasped. They all quickly turned to my direction and ran to me with relief flowing over all of them.

"W-Where am I," I questioned.

"You're at the hospital with a broken leg and a fractured wrist from a car crashing into you 3 days ago," Ootori said with a serious face.

"Yeah. You were running out of Ouran and we all chased you. We almost caught up to you and were able to get you to stop but.." Tamaki faded out.

"Then you were hit by a car!" Honey said with teary eyes. "I'M SO SORRRRYYYY, MURA~CHAN!"

Then it all came back to me. After I performed for the host club I ran. I kept running until I stopped in the middle of a road and got hit by a car.

"Shit.." I cursed to myself. "Where is my mother?"

"She left earlier when you were still asleep," Hikaru said.

"So she knows I got hurt?" I asked.

"Yeah, and the doctors said that you might be here for a week or two," Kaoru replied.

A draft of silence filled the room until Honey~Senpai came up to my bed and handed me his pink bunny. "Here, you can have Usa~Chan until you get better Mura~Chan."

I grabbed the bunny with a warm smile,"you don't have to Honey~Senpai. Usa~Chan is yours after all."

"No. I want you to have Usa~Chan." Honey~Senpai huffed.

"Okay. I'll make sure to take good care of her."

"So, Muratsu. Have you eaten any of the hospital food yet?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked with sly grins plastered on their faces.

I completely forgot about that. And I'mm going to be here for another week! "Oh.. Uhm, no.." I replied.

"Haru~Chan, Takashi and me can bring food here for you every evening. Right, Takashi and Haru~Chan?" Honey~Senpai suggested.

"Yeah," Mori simply replied while Haruhi nodded with a soft smile.

"Yay! Thanks you guys." I happily thanked.

"No problem Mura~Chan. Anyways, me and Takashi have to go now."

"I have to leave now too," Haruhi said while walking out the door with Honey~Senpai and Mori.

"OOO! Haruhi! Can I walk you home?" Tamaki asked while running after Haruhi.

"Yeah, we better leave too," said the carrot top twins. Then they all left, leaving me and Ootori alone.

"Aren't you going to leave to, idiot?" I bluntly asked Ootori

"I will soon. I just wanted to apologize for my behavior towards you at the host club."

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"Hmm.. I don't forgive you. Now leave." I said and then pointed towards the door.

"Muratsu. I'm sorry. But, I'll leave you be." He said and started to walk out the door.

"Good bye, Jerk!" I waved to him.

"Good bye crippled." He said and closed the door.

THAT'S IT! HE TRIGGERED THE BEAST AND HE'S GOING TO PAY ONCE I GET OUT OF THIS PRISON!

But for now, I felt pretty tired. So I layed back down on the white hospital bed and closed my eyes, then sleep would carry me off to dream land.

A/N:

Thanks To

Anayou Shincai

For Following Me!!! ^~^

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

you desperately try to remember her name

her face, her smile

because she's just a girl

who thinks her value comes from her fame

and not her brain

her actions

her heart

but you can't remember her

because she's just another girl

mislead by society

another girl who thinks she's worthless

as she ages

as her death comes

there'll be another girl along soon enough to take her place

and you'll forget her too