III Preform?

Muratsu's POV:

I looked towards the source of the sound and my eyes widened.

The short blondie with his tall male friend with the twins who were behind the brunette who was beside the prince and the male you wore glasses. All of them looked at me with eyes filled with shock and excitement.

Before anyone could say or do anything, I quick put down the violin and bow and grabbed my stuff and ran.

Heh.. I'm pretty good at running, aren't I?
I thought to myself.

Putting that aside, I kept on running and ran out the gates where my ride was waiting for me.

I got in and looked to the school with disbelief.

They saw me... playing the violin...

~~~THE NEXT MORNING~~~

I quickly went to class, avoiding any of the hosts.

When I got to my class, I chose a random seat that wasn't by Haruhi nor the twins.

I regret going in that music room.. oh wait, both of the music rooms.

Right when the twins noticed me in the class, the bell saved me. Then the teacher came in and started roll call.

After he did roll call, he began his lesson. I already knew what he was teaching so I decided to zone out into my own little world where I was surrounded by my thoughts.

I'm so stupid!

Ugh!!!!!

How could I show my weakness to people like them!

I should've never opened up to anyone like before!

Why did I have to be so weak!

Now I won't have a normal school year.. again...

Way to screw up, Muratsu.

I started to freak out more in my mind but then I wanted to cool down. So I put up a book and started to nap.

I woke up to the bell ringing and I remembered. THE TWINS AND HARUHI!

I grabbed my bag and darted out the door to the courtyard.

I sighed when I realized that none of the hosts were by me. Then I sat down under a tree and at my lunch alone. Only the sound of teens chattering and the wind rustling through the trees and grass.

After I ate lunch, I went to my next class. And fortunately for me, I don't have my next classes with any of the hosts! Perfect!

~~~Le Time Skip Brought To You By Lamps~~~

I managed to go through school without making any contact with any of the hosts.

I walked to the gates thinking of my bed at home where I could be alone. But I was stopped by two males who grabbed my arms.

"H-Hey! Let go of me!"

"Sorry, but the boss needs you."

"Kaoru, Hikaru. Let. Me. Go."

The twins kept on walking and not letting me go.

I warned them.

I kicked one of them in the knee and elbowed the other. Then I darted away. This time! Someone picked me up.

"MORI! Let me go!"

The twins limped over to us and said,"Tamaki wants to see you."

"I'm busy! Let me go I said!"