IV Her Sarrow

Muratsu's POV:

Tamaki ran to the piano with excitement. I walked over to him and whispered the song I wanted to play.

"I know that piece, so consider it done, princess." Agreed Tamaki.

I only nodded at him and then he started to touch the keys.

(A/N: THE VIDEO ONTOP IS THE SONG THEY ARE PLAYING RIGHT NOW!!! I RECOMMEND LISTENING TO IT THROUGH THE WHOLE CHAPTER, to add special effect!)

I noticed how he looked a bit.. different.. Something about him right now is different from the flirty-prince Tamaki I know. I shrugged it off, that's not important right now.

I looked at the violin and closed my eyes, waiting for Tamaki's intro to soften.

Then I lifted the bow to the violin once again. But this time, I'm somewhat being forced.

The bow started to glide against the violin's strings, making a beautiful but solemn sound.

Out of all of the songs, I can't believe I chose this one. It reminds me of so many bad memories. When HE left me. I used to play this song for him. Gomen

I felt water against my eye lashes. I didn't want them all to see me cry, so I kept my eyes shut.

I wasn't able to see the faces of the shocked girls who had a handkerchief or who were leaning towards the stage with great admiration. I wasn't able to see the sweet comforting smile of Haruhi. I wasn't able to see the widened eyes of the twins. I wasn't able to see Honey who had the biggest and brightest smile in the room with gleaming hopeful eyes. I wasn't able to see Mori's or even Kyoya's faces.

I just kept playing till the end with tears in my eyes. But still not looking at anyone.

Finally, the ending of the song came.

I looked up and opened my eyes. The reaction was a surprise to me too. All of the girls started to clap and the other hosts too. I looked towards the gleaming Tamaki. His smile dropped when he saw my reddened eyes.

Then I walked off stage to the person who put me through this.

I shoved the violin in Kyoya's chest.

"I hope you're happy, Ootori Kyoya."

His eyes widened but before he could say anything.

"Because I'm not."

Then I ran out the door before I could hear anyone say or do anything. And I didn't look back to see the hosts looking out the window.

I only continued to run. I didn't even bother to call my ride, I just ran.

After about 5 minutes of running, I decided to stop and rest.

I was exhausted and my feet were sore. I walked the rest of the way. I just wanted to be alone.

The wind was light but it was raining. The dark clouds covered me and my own cloud of regret and sorrow.

I started to cross one of the streets but midway I hear someone shout at me.

I turn around and see the host club waving and shouting at me. My eyes started to flow more. I turned back around... but the sound of a car using its breaks were the last thing I heard.

A/N:

Nyehehehe!!! I left you all on a cliff hanger! #SorryNotSorry

I regret nothing :3

But I am sorry that this was a short chapter ;w;
But thanks to who ever got this far! I was making the last chapter and this chapter while listening to that beautiful video on top.

If any of you want the link to the video, here it is! It's not mine ;w;
https://youtu.be/hS-LQTcu2mw
Or you could search up, "River Flows In You Yiruma Violin Cover" that's what I do XD

Thanks to;

GreatGamerGirl

For following me!!! -^~^-
But yeah... thanks??? Oh! VOTE ON THIS STORY!!! :3 tank chu~~~

PICTURE ON TOP, if you want the link.. it's not mine ;w;
https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/295292

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

you desperately try to remember her name

her face, her smile

because she's just a girl

who thinks her value comes from her fame

and not her brain

her actions

her heart

but you can't remember her

because she's just another girl

mislead by society

another girl who thinks she's worthless

as she ages

as her death comes

there'll be another girl along soon enough to take her place

and you'll forget her too