Chapter~ Øńė

Hey guys! I hope you like this book! I'm not that good at writing so I hope you like it! Thanks Bai!

*******************************************
Sarah's POV

   I woke up to my alarm, on my phone. Honestly I just wanted to get up to turn it off. When I looked at my phone screen I saw a message
" oh look a message " I said quietly to myself

  I looked at the message and of course it was Bella.

Bella👽: hey gurl!!!! The TØP concert is in a week and I was wondering if you got your own ticket yet? Text me back when you can xoxox
- Bella

     After I saw her message I turned off my phone and rolled off the bed, like a slug. Once I got up off the floor I took a shower cause I haven't took one in days. I know disgusting right?

I went into my room with a towel wrapped around me, and picked out a shirt, some pants, and some under wear.

When I went back into my bathroom I picked out a white shirt, but it is one of those short shirts for summer. Then I picked out a grey sweater that's see through and it looks pretty cute I must say. And then some regular black leggings.

When I finished getting dressed I went to my room and got meh pink and white base ball cap hat ( idk what their called ). I put it over my long blonde hair then but on some random bracelets that Bella gave me.

After I made a few Musical.lys for meh fans. Then got up to get cereal. I walked to the kitchen only to get a twitter notification.

@ bellathecliquequeen:
@ twentyonepilotssarah cant wait till Friday #tøp

I finally when to go get cereal and came back to go on twitter. I sat at my table and started to look through twitter.
@ twentyonepilotssarah:
@ joshuadun can't wait to see you perform in New York on Friday!

When I was done on twitter I went to my room to make a few covers of some twenty one pilots songs. The first one I did was Polarize, and instead of 'Help polarize!' I did ' Help me bowl of rice!' Instead.

After that cover I did another one, I did Fake you out. I used my ukulele for both of them. Then I posted them to my YouTube and twitter.

For some reason about an hour later my twitter started blowing up. So me being me, I checked it out. Only to see that Joshua Dun

Followed me.

Comment on one of my covers.

And DM me.

I was flabbergasted.
*******************************************

Hey guys! I hope you liked the first chapter of my new book hope you enjoy more! I will start to post more often or as often as I can.
Thanks!