Chapter~ Føür

Hey guys I'm gonna skip ahead in this chapter to Friday the stuff in the middle is boring! Hope you enjoy!
*******************************************

-Time Skip to Friday-
Sarah's P.O.V

I heard my alarm go off and instantly turned it off. When I was awaken I went on my phone and got a text from Bella.

Bella👽: Hey today is concert day I'll meet you at your house at 5:30 see ya then!

  After I saw her text I started to go on twitter. Over the past few days me and josh have become really close so I'm not surprised that he dmed me on twitter.

@ joshuadun: hey can you come to the concert early so I can get you backstage with Bella?

@ twentyønepilotssarah: sure! What time?

@ joshuadun: 6:30 will be fine cause the show starts at 7:30.

@ twentyønepilotssarah: okay! See you there!

After I had a conversation with josh. Well it wasn't really a conversation. I went to my room to listen to music. I started to listen to Panic! At the Disco. Best band ever. Besides twenty one pilots.

   The first song that came on was ' This is Gospel' { love that song and am listening to it while writing this } I think it's a pretty good song. I've been fans of them for a while now and I think they went on tour once with twenty one pilots. Oh well.

   While listening to music I got up and got some clothes to wear for the concert. I at least wanted to look presentable. So I wore a twenty one pilots sweat shirt from  Hot topic. Yes I'm not one of those fans who are rally crazy and buy the whole store. Or order all their merchandise. Then I wore some light blue skinny jeans that I think looked adorable! I put my hair up in a high pony tail, and then did some light make up.

   After that I checked the time. 3:37 pm. Wow I woke up that late? Wow just wow.

          3 hours later

    When I arrived to the venue I was trying to look around for a place to park. Once I finally found a place to park I put it in park. Then I went on twitter to next Josh that I was here.

@ twentyønepilotssarah: hey I'm here and I parked in the corner of the back of the parking lot.

A few minutes later he texted back.

@ joshuadun: okay I have security to come and get you. Stay their.

  I sat next to my car on the pavement, waiting for josh. 5 minutes later I see security in a golf cart ride up to me.

" are you Sarah Jackson? " said the guard.
" yes I am" I said nervously.
" come with us." Said the guard.
I followed him to the golf cart and took a seat. We didn't have much conversation in the golf cart. But when we got there I got really nervous.

When I walked out of that golf cart my heart leaped. We arrived at a trailer behind the stage. After dozing off, I saw someone walk out of the trailer.
Josh.

------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I left you on a cliff hanger. Bai!