Chapter~ Šëvėñ

Make a wish! I hope you like the story so far. I've been trying to make it good. Well thanks! Bai!
-------------------------------------------------------
   When I got up out of bed, I went around the corner of the bus too see Jenna and Tyler. And what were they doing you might ask? They were fighting. " I'm so glad I cheated on you Tyler!" said Jenna. " And why just because I never gave you that much pleasure!" Said Tyler while her through his hands up. " Yes! And I only used you for fame and money." "And that's how it is in the real world is bitch!" Said Jenna walking out.

I then saw a sad side too Tyler. He was crying and didn't look too well. His eyes where really puffy. "I'm sorry you had too see that Sarah..." said Tyler while crying. "I'm really sorry Tyler." I said very sadly. "Yeah I'm sorry too say this but we got a divorce the other day.." "Sarah I don't think that we can continue the tour." Said Tyler.

I ran out of the tour bus too the venue. I instantly tried too find josh. And too tell him about his friend. I wonder if he ever even knew about the divorce. I finally found him in his dressing room. I walked in and sat down next too him with a sad look on my face. "Hey Sarah what's wrong." Said josh looking at me. "Tyler and Jenna got a divorce and she cheated on him." I said about too cry.

I instantly saw him run too the tour bus. While I followed behind. We ran quickly and as soon as we got their. We heard a crying Tyler. Josh walked in and talked too him a little bit. I was listening in every now and then from the bunks. Then Tyler walked in. "Hey Sarah?" "Yes Tyler?" I said very calm. "Can I stay at your house tonight cause I don't want to stay at a hotel." Said Tyler. While I saw Josh give him some death glares. "Of course you can! If you need anything I'll be right here!" I said kindly.

We then drove too my house in my car. ( well no dip who else's car would it be) When we got too the house I was still kind of freaking out cause ya no I'm a fan girl. But I also knew that Tyler needed me. Cause this is a hard time for him. When we finally got their we got out and headed towards the door. When we got inside we watched a movie. I think it was a Halloween movie? I forget. Through out the movie me and Tyler were cuddling so I could calm him down. And in the end I fell asleep on him chest.

#############################
So I'm sorry that this had to happen. Sorry Jenna you slut. In the story lol. I think I'll change the name and cover of this story. Cause two people are gonna be fighting over this one person.lol