Chapter~ Twø

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter and thanks! Bai!
*******************************************

Sarah's POV
****************

  I just stared at my phone for a few seconds in shock. Then, I first of all checked my DM.

@ joshuadun:
Hey, we really  liked your new covers that came out, and me and Tyler were wondering if you would like to meet with us after the New York show on Friday. Best of luck!

I started to fan girl a little, or a lot of you think about it. I then looked at the time and it was
2:18 pm.
@ twentyonepilotssarah:
Yes that would be perfect! I would love to meet you and Tyler and maybe we can discuss after the show, at Taco Bell, if that is fine with you?

After I dmed him back I wasn't expecting for a quick reply so I put my phone away in my pocket. At right as I did that he dmed me back. Damn you iPhone!
@ joshuadun:
Yes Tyler loves Taco Bell! We can meet you back stage and give you passes!

@ twentyonepilotssarah
Okay awesome I'll see you at the show!

@ joshuadun;
It's a date!

I smiled and closed my phone and started to think about Friday.

But then...

Bella👽: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT JOSH FREAKING DUN FOLLOWED YOU AND COMMENTED ON YOUR TWITTER!!!!! MEET ME AT STAR BUCKS AT 3:00 SHARP!!!

I sighed and put my phone in my back pocket.

" I better get ready " I said silently to my self

I put on some dark but cute make up to go with my out fit. It was really hot out side cause, summer! So I changed into some skinny jeans instead.
It was almost 2:40 so I started heading out the door to star bucks. When I got their I already saw Bella's car.

I walked inside and ordered latte, after I got my warm drink I got in the booth that Bella was in on the opposite side.
" So what happened " Bella said really enthusiastically.
" I posted my two cover videos and he dmed me saying that we should meet up after the show on Friday. He probably just wants to talk about my music." I say
"Oh... well I have to go see you later!" She said and ran off.

I sat their like a dweeb and drank my latte.

Till I saw someone familiar come through the door.

He had yellowish green hair.

Tattoos on one side of his arm.

Then I noticed.

It was Josh Dun.