The redneck

Chelsie's pov
"Lori" I said  "yeah Chelsie" Lori said "where's Rick?" I asked "he... umm... he died" she said "WHAT!!" I yelled "Chelsie you need to come down" Shane said "Shane that's my brother and your telling me to come down when I just found out that my brother is dead!!" I yelled. I then stormed off to my tent and I just sat and cried.
*few days laters*
Lori's pov
Chelsie has been upset since she found out about Rick. Hell I starting to think that she is more upset than Carl and me. The other just got back and said that they got a new guy I was trying to come down Carl until he looked up and screamed "DAD!!!" We both started running until we reached Rick and hugged him tight. I then saw him look around the camp with worry in his eyes. "Where is she?" Rick suddenly asked "Who?" I asked "Chelsie. Where is she?" He asked again. I was just about to say something when Chelsie asked"Rick?"
Rick's pov
When I saw Chelsie I ran to her. "Oh my god I thought I would never see you again." I said "I thought you were dead" she said "well I'm not and I promise I won't ever leave you" I told her.
*the next day*
Daryl's pov
I just killed a deer and I was going to go get it when all of a sudden I heard some kids scream so I started running until I saw the others a two new people. One had a sheriffs hat on, then beside him was a woman. She had brown hair and blue eyes I then noticed that she saw me staring at her so I looked away when I saw the deer that I killed. "Stupid son of a bitch!" I yelled. I then walked back to the camp "Merle, get your ass out here" I called for my brother when officer friendly said something to me. "Is there something you wanna tell me?" I asked "yeah we left your brother on top of a roof. Because he is dangerous." Rick said. "So let me progress this. You left me bother there, and handcuffed him there?" I yelled. I was just about to go after rick when Shane put me in a head lock. He then let me go when I heard someone tell me"Rick will go back and find him. Won't you rick?" I turned my head to see who said that and it was the new girl. Rick said yeah and I just nodded and went to my tent.