Is That Her

Few Months Later
Chelsie's pov
We were walking and I just couldn't stop thinking why would Rick believe Carol instead of his own sister. Abby is getting so big I just wish that she didn't have to grow up in a world like this. I saw a house so I decided to stay there I already checked the whole house to make sure that there were no walkers. Abby started crying because she is hungry, I have been trying to find some food for us but I can't get a damn animal. As I was walking (Abby is with me) a guy walked out from behind a tree. I raise my gun and he put his hands up and said "I'm not going to hurt you." "How do I know that?" I asked "Because I've been watching you and I would like for you to come back with me. I have a group and it's safe." He said "Fine I'll go with you, but I'm only going so my baby will be ok." "Alright, oh and I'm name is Aaron." He told me "I'm Chelsie and this is Abby." I said. My mind went back to Daryl and my brother Rick I hope that they are alright.
Daryl's pov
The farm was overrun with walkers, we found Sofia but as a walker, Shane died, and Lori is pregnant, and now we are at a prison. I haven't talked to Carol since she told Rick a lie on Chelsie. I hope where ever she is that she is alright, ever since she left I have been looking for her but no luck. I hope that one day I will see her again and I know that she is still out there somewhere because she is strong.

GUYS I'M BACK!!!
The reason I have not been able to get back on here is because someone did hack me on here but now I'm back.

Also guys it would mean alot if ya'll go check out my other book,
It's on my other account. chelsiedallas97

 chelsiedallas97