Almost

[ok so I'm going to just skip right to the highway. But first let's see if Daryl's brother is still there. Also the girl in the picture is Chelsie]
Chelsie's pov
I saw Daryl walk over to his tent so I decided that I would go talk to him. "Umm...hi my name is Chelsie and I just wanted to say that I know what it's like to lose a brother." I said "How do you know?" He then asked me. "Well Ricks my brother and when I first got here and didn't see him...I asked Lori where was he and she said that he died. I was so mad/sad." I told him "so how many months are you?" He asked "I'm six months" I told him "hey don't worry Rick will find your brother" I said "thanks Chelsie" Daryl said.
Daryl's pov
So apparently my brother cut his hand off and we couldn't find him. As we got back to the camp there were walkers everywhere. My mind went to Chelsie because I couldn't see her anywhere I started screaming her name when it was all over but I didn't hear or see her. I was getting scared what if she's died, I heard Carl and Rick crying then we hear a twig snap and everybody looked in the Direction. I had my crossbow up and ready to shot when I saw Chelsie coming out. Rick and Carl ran up to her as I turned around I could feel someone looking at me. As I sat in my tent I heard someone walking closer to my tent and then I see Chelsie coming in. "Hi Daryl I heard that y'all didn't find your brother." She said "yeah" I said "looked I'm so sorry that y'all didn't find him, but I promise that we are going to find him." She said I then turned my head to look at her and our faces were very close. We were both in the moment and I cloud tell because we were about to kiss. This girl had me felling in love with her and Dixons don't love or do they but that didn't matter to me because I really wanted to kiss her. But that didn't happen because Rick just had to call her name. "One minute Rick" Chelsie said "well I better go but I'll see you in the morning." She said. I just nodded my head.