Say You Wont Let Go

Chelsie's pov
As I was walking in the woods I saw a farm and I decided to go and see if there was anyone there. As I got closer a man and two girls walked out of the house and the man asked "why are you here?" "I'm pregnant and it won't be much longer until the baby is here. Please let me stay." I said to the old man "yeah come on in." Said the man "thank you sir." I said "your welcome"
Maggie's pov
"Hi I'm Maggie." I said to the girl "oh hi Maggie my name is Chelsie." "You have a beautiful name" I told Chelsie "thank you" she said. I then noticed someone running with a boy in his arms "DADDY" I yelled.
-------------------------------------------------
*Later that night*
Rick's pov
I'm so glad that Chelsie is ok but right now she is in labor. Maggie went and got Lori and then she came back home. As I was in Carl's room I could hear Chelsie screaming, I wish I could be in there with her but Herschel said that I can't be in there right now. I then heard a motorcycle and I knew that it was Daryl.
Glenn's pov
"So should we knock or what" I asked Daryl "y'all can just go in" said the girl we saw earlier today. Daryl just nodded then walked in. "So what's your name?" Said the girl "oh my name is Glenn. What's your?" I asked "Maggie" she said.
Daryl's pov
As I walked in I heard screaming and I knew that it was Chelsie. As I was about to open the door where Chelsie was Rick's voice stopped me. "Herschel won't let anyone go in there." Rick told me "why?" I asked "I don't know Daryl. But she will be ok." Rick said and when he did the screaming stopped and then we heard a baby crying something you don't hear anymore. The door then opened and an old man walked out "y'all can go in now" said the old man. Rick and I then slowly walked in and there was Chelsie with a beautiful baby in her arms. "Hey guys" Chelsie said as Chelsie and Rick were talking I zoned out and was thinking about that baby. I think Chelsie noticed me looking and asked if I would like to hold her. I looked around and noticed Rick was gone, I then slowly walked over to her and she slowly gave me the baby.

 I looked around and noticed Rick was gone, I then slowly walked over to her and she slowly gave me the baby