Tendou Satori

Tendou Satori X OptimisticMale

-Haikyuu Season 3-

The Sight of Paradise

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

*There is slight smut ahead!*

3rd pov

His heaven. His safe haven. He watched as it all crumbled before him like brittle. For five seconds, the whole gymnasium fell silent and could not dare to take their eyes of the two teams. Karasuno stood panting, wide eyed, as they processed and watched the volleyball bounce past the other team's court. Shiratorizawa on the other hand had stopped breathing, their limbs limp, unable to accept the fact that. . . they just lost.

But was most horrific was the look one man saw on his lover's face.

•°•°•°•°•

"Satori! Please wait for me!" (Y/n) pleaded desperately as Tendou took long strides unlike his usual bouncing steps. (Y/n) had to go at a light jog just to keep up with him. He was never like this before but somehow. . . he's changed. Tendou was always so energetic and ecstatic before but right now he was avoiding eye contact and giving everyone the silent treatment.

It was completely unlike him. What happened to break his spirit like so? The energetic, absurd, love of his life could not stop silently walking away. It broke his fragile little heart.

"Stop!" He screamed out and grabbed onto the back of his jersey. Tendou stopped moving and slowly turned, not giving (Y/n) the chance to see his face before he squeezed the smaller male close to his chest. (Y/n) didn't question it and replied to his actions by putting his own arms around Tendou's sides soothingly.

"I'm here. I'll always be right here."

Tendou's body trembled against (Y/n)'s, dry tears and silent sobs tackled his body without mercy. "Sa.. tori..?" (Y/n) called out his name softly and awaited a reply. "It's my fault. . . I screwed up, I'm sorry." the red-heads voice shook as he spoke.

Realization hit and (Y/n) reached his arms up, placing them around his lovers' shoulder and rubbing his back soothingly. "Shh, it's okay. You did your best." He reassured and smiled upon pulling away so he could cup the others' cheeks in his hands. "You did great and I love you for it."

Tendou stared down at him, his slim pupils dilated to a point that seemed mildly normal. (Y/n) laughed, bringing the taller males face closer to his and rubbing their noses together. "Don't be so sad Satori. It ruins that perfectly happy face I love."

In return to his order Tendou nodded and soon let a thin smile creep on his face with a soft chuckle. "Okay, okay. My bad." He claimed and curled his arms around (Y/n)'s soft figure. He leaned just a little further down to connect their lips in a sweet loving kiss.

•°•°•°•°•

Only. . . After a couple of minutes, the kiss hadn't stopped. Tendou had managed to move them though, miraculously finding his way to hide out behind their school bus. Once in the shadows he started to get a bit more frisk.

In seconds (Y/n)'s top was torn off and thrown to the ground and his pants and boxers hug around his thighs loosely. Tendou was taking his time, delicately placing kisses across his neck and chest, all the way down to his naval and hips.

"(Y/n)~ why do you always make me feel just soooo good?" He asked with a purr while rubbing his cheek on the others right thigh, edging dangerously close to (Y/n)'s arising quota.

"S-Satori! We're in a public parking lot!" (Y/n) scolded his love in a hushed voice but stopped talking once he felt Tendou's tongue run up the side of his shaft. His breath quickened and trembled now as he tried to keep himself quiet.

"(Y/n), I want you right now~ You know I don't care where." The monster purred out, nibbling and leaving dark hickey's along (Y/n)'s thigh, next to his crotch. He took care to go easy and slowly kiss his way to the tip, teasing (Y/n) before he let his mouth engulf the other.

He went slow at first but then sped up his movements, knowing that the other was weak to his pleasure. In only seconds later (Y/n) came with a loud, erotic moan and an embarrassed looked plastered across his face.

"Hehehe... Just like always." Tendou purred out from his place by (Y/n)'s crotch. His face was dirtied in white streaks that his tongue had so lusciously licked away.

"S-Sato- "

"Gwahh~!"

"Shhh. Shut your mouth dumbass!"

(Y/n) halted and hurriedly pulled on his boxers and pants. He glanced at Tendou and followed his eyes to the bus parallel to their own and right in front of them.

The male watched as his boyfriend slowly walked around the bus, putting his shirt back on while he waited. After a few second Tendou retreated with busted eardrums when the two others shrieked loudly when found out.

(Y/n) worriedly held on to Tendou and checked his eyes just in case. "Satori, what's up? Who are they?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"Hnn? Ah, it's the shrimpy and setter from Karasuno." He explained and they watched as the two first years showed themselves, both owning crimson blushes.

Hinata was first to speak, mostly because he was permanently scarred by the moment. "We. . . Bwah! You two are like Mwahama! And sounds Squashy squuu! Its-"

He was silenced by Kageyama. The taller first year had wrapped his hands around the others mouth so they could give a more inconspicuous explanation. "We're sorry. We didn't think anyone would be here and when you started. . .We couldn't bring ourselves to just leave. We're so sorry." He apologizes and bowed his head along with Hinata.

"Ohhoho? So Shrimpy and Setter are dating?" Tendou asked slowly before a sinister smile curled his lips. "How far are you two?" He asked while making suggestive gestures with his fingers.

Kageyama stiffened, blushing in pure embarrassment and covered Hinata's eyes as well before the boy could squeal.

(Y/n) finally decided to intervene and stood between his boyfriend and the two first years. "Uh follow me. . . you should get back to your team quickly." He said as he gently held onto Kageyama's shoulder and led him away from his perverted monster.

He guided the two to safety and gave an excuse to their coach for their absence. When he finished, he went back to the Shiratorizawa bus and got on, sitting himself down next to Tendou among all the other empty seat.

"You're my best Satori. Love you." (Y/n) whispered to his sweet boyfriend before closing his eyes and falling asleep at his side.

Tendou blinked at him and gave a sincere loving smile at the small male nuzzled up to him. "I love as well. (Y/n), my sweet paradise."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sorry for...being selfish and taking so long...But I've finally decided to start trying again. Finally.

Vote:

1. Akashi Seijuro
Kuroko no basuke

2. Komaeda Nagito
DanganRonpa

3. Terushima Yuuji
Haikyuu Season 2

4. Dazai Osamu
Bungou no Stray Dogs