Heine Wittgenstein

Heine Wittgenstien X •Tall• Male

-Outsushi no Heine Sensei-

Height is Irrelevant to Submission

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

3rd pov

The wind blew calmly through the lush green trees. Soft blue skies accompanied by pure white clouds. A perfect evening scene was set. With a matching Young Master of the Dukedom asleep on the grass, hidden by blooming bushes and trees. His soft (h/c) hair blown slightly across his face.

Yet this Young Master was an asshole who locked his new teacher in the basement before running off. He was a troubled young man. Always pissing people off and acting rude to guests. His parents couldn't even take him to soiree's anymore. The shunned, embarrassment of the Dukedom. 

A sweet painful strike disrupted his nap. His nose burning in agony as he quickly sat up and looked around. Noticing a small child behind him with a riding crop. 

"Who's the damn maid who brought their child here." The young master exclaimed, rubbing his poor tender nose. He eyes glaring at the child as he wondered whether to smack him or punish his mother instead.

Another swift flick and the small male had hit the young brat again on his head. "Mind you I am an adult." He stated, stepping closer and leaning over the other. "Your new tutor, Heine, to be exact." 

He turned to leave him, not wanting to waste time chittering here when he should be getting to work already. Trying to force him to study was of no use as he would just run away again. The teacher could simple wait in the young brats room and trap him there. 

(Y/n) stood up, his face twisted in anger. "You might as well quit, kid!" He yelled, "I'm never going to listen to your lessons." Turning away and storming off looking upset. Such insolence was new to him and he didn't like it. He'd certainly find some way to torment the new tutor more.

•°•°•°•

Hours later the Young Master finally returned to his room. His nose still red from the impact but not swollen. He sat down with a huff on his bed, making the sheets flutter. Not knowing something was amiss.

"I was wondering when you'd show up." A new yet familiarly painful voice called out.

The young man quickly sat up and looked around bizarrely. Spot a child like shadow on his couch. "Little boy-" As (Y/n) muttered those words a pillow was sent flying across the room into his face. Knocking him back on the bed. 

"Lesson 1; I am no child, I am an adult and your tutor. Identify me as Sensei." Heine demand as he stopped up and walked closer to the male. Placing a hand on the bed as he leaned over the male.

Grabbing the brats shirt collar and lifting his chest up enough to intimidate him. "Or shall I have to give you, 'special attention'?" 

The Young Master stared up  in wide embarrassment. His face indecently flushed red. Never once being touched like this before or threatened for that matter. It was a very pleasing rush to the young man. Though, that rushed feeling was occurring in too different places. 

Heine noticed shortly after observing the blank expression on the brats face. Glancing done at it before looking back at the child with a smirk. He let go of him, letting him plop back done on the bed speechlessly. 

He sighed with a shrug of his shoulders. "I guess you're just a kid after all. Seems I'll have to modify my lessons to suit your tastes much more." He teased, looking at him with a little lick of his lips.

Of course he wouldn't actually lay hands on the kid. That would be wrong with his position of teacher, but exploiting the young duke's preferences to make him learn was something easily done. Which he would gladly do since he would enjoy himself as well.

"W-Whatever! I won't be attending anything..!" (Y/n) yelled in frustration as he sprung up, covering his crotch with a pillow as he rushed to the bathroom. Stopped abruptly when Heine grabbed his wrist and made him lean down to eye level. 

"Really? You'd be missing out a lot~" He cooed in a low voice before slowly releasing him. Seeing the young one remain there before realizing he was let go and rush off again. 

He was only slightly late to the next lesson.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Thanks for this chapter goes to ching536 . It was hard to actually make him an assertive Seme since he is a lot older and he is really not very sexual. Like gowther in a way but I hope no one disliked the chapter.

Next Chapter:

Kirishima Eijirou
Boku no Hero Academia