Todoroki Shouto

Split• Todoroki Shouto's X Male

-Boku no Hero Academia-

Two Hearts One Love

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

2nd pov

Okay so yes it was your fault but its not like you meant it. Your quirk wasn't much of an ordinary one and it was less than useful at most times. After middle school you figured I'd be best if you stayed a normal citizen and so you went through the normal school system and etc. Enough about your backstory! You're a mob character!

So, before you sat a friend of yours.... Well now friend(s) actually. The two boys on the ground. One with white hair and the other red. Other than that, and their eye color they seemed like the exact same person.

"Oww--Oww."

Their voices seemed to echo against each other.

A little explanation here, your quirk is Separation. Specifically of the mind and body. The soul stays one, while the two main parts of one's mind split into two bodies. Commonly between good and evil. It only happens when you touch someone with both of your hands, fingers and palms.

Incidentally you happened to have fallen against Todoroki and on instinct you braced yourself with both hands. You ended up perfectly fine but of course he fell victim to your quirk.

Back to what was happening now with the two Todoroki's were sitting side by side on the sidewalk. They soon realized that everyone was staring at them and so to find out why they look to their sides, getting the same confused look as they spotted one another. Slowly they figured it out and glanced up at you.

"(Y/n)? You fell against us... Are you alright?" It seemed unexpected but the Todoroki's seemed more concerned for you rather than their own predicament.

"Y-yeah... Sorry, I tripped over my feet. Are you okay? I really didn't mean it, I wasn't thinking." You tried to excuse yourself, but the two boys stood up and silenced you. One took your hand and kissed it while the other cupped your cheek.

"Shh, let's go to the café and finish our date." They spoke at the same time and smiled that sweet innocent smile that struck your heart in the first place. You slowly nodded and followed after then, blushing from slight embarrassment.

So, then the two took you out to a coffee shop and followed out the rest of the day as you both had planned earlier. You learned a few new things about Todoroki as well. Things like he can be super sweet an adorable at times and he can also be quite wary and rude too. The two Todoroki's also happened to have split powers and yet they could perfectly control them. Not too cold or too hot. They honestly seemed like two totally different people besides the way they spoke at the same time.

During the date they would constantly compete for your attention. Buying you gifts and sweets to even up the scores. You could see completely new sides to him. White hair Todoroki was sweet and caring but also timid and nervous. Red hair Todoroki was more assertive yet easily embarrassed, so he tended to be more obnoxious and possessive.

In all honestly you just so happened to fall even more in love with him.

Time soon took its toll and it got quite late so Todoroki's escorted you home.

"Ah, you should be back to normal when you wake up so don't worry." You said as you stepped inside your home and set your shoes to the side, seeing that your parents didn't seem to be home. The two boys seemed to notice the house was empty as well and again their minds synched with mere eye contact.

As you turned to walk down the hallway you heard a shuffle of footsteps and then the feel of four hands. Touching your waist, thigh, shoulder, and back. Then two whispers of the same husky voice that always set you off.

"But (Y/n), what about our plan...?"

"Didn't you say..."

"Tonight, was the night?"

They spoke at the same time again, stimulating you even further again. No matter how many bodies he was split into he was still the same teenage boy.

Before you could actually argue against them, they moved in front of you, each cutely clinging onto one arm. They looked too adorably sweet to refuse and even when you knew they were really beast underneath you couldn't say no.

You slowly nodded you head and gave in, to which they then flashed dubious smiles and walked you too the bedroom.

By the time you were passed out of your love filled trance you had woken up to the sun in your eyes. When you turned away from it you turned into the muscled arms of the two-hair colored Todoroki, your Shouto. He was still asleep, so you made sure to be quiet, softly kissing his nose and curling up to his chest as you fell asleep again, memories of the love filled night before roaming your head.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Okayaya~  I am now sticking to updating every Monday, yay me! And this is early, yes, but i finished it early so.... I didn't feel like waiting.
I hope you liked this chapter cause I went through so many blocks to get this version. But I like it and I hope I'll have a better time with the next one.

Next Vote

1. Kotetsu T. Kaburagi
Tiger & Bunny

2. Adrian Crevan
Kuroshitsuji

3. Sanji
One Piece

4. Terushima Yuuji
Haikyuu

5. Levi Ackerman
Shingeki no Kyojin