Ren Kouen & Sinbad -2-

•Young• Ren Kouen X •Merchant• Male X •Young• Sinbad

-Magi: Labyrinth of Magic-

Dancing With Devils 

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

3rd pov

The area grew still and the people at the docks seemed to have noticed the tension and disappeared from sight. It felt as if a cold wind blew in from the sea, standing its ground against the hot swirling atmosphere that ruled over the land.

Sinbad kept his eyes locked on the young prince's, letting his thumb grace over his golden ring subtly. The ring held his 3rd dungeon capture, Zepar the 16th Djinn. But the movement didn't go unnoticed by Kouen.

Kouen took his chance to pull (Y/n) back into his arms and reach under his vest, grabbing hold of his spaudler. "Agares!" He yelled out, clenching his teeth as he changed. The arm he had around his beloved grew to a massive size while the rest of him stayed the same.

It was his first and only Djinn at the time, Agares the 2nd Djinn. Kouen had wanted to show (Y/n) later when they were alone. He wanted to be praised for capturing it. And though the Djinn equip wasn't perfect he had been training to get it right and be strong enough to protect his love.

"Impressive. I might as well try out my new spoils as well." Sinbad's voice rang out in a cheerful chirp as he clenched his fist and yelled out Zepars name, equipping into a state similar to Kouen though more goat like. Not fully occupied yet still powerful looking.

Both adolescences' looked like peacocks trying to impress a mate, flashing their colors in a fight. Yet somehow it did the opposite of impress. (Y/n) was desperately trying not to freak out as the young prince flew him up to a height where you couldn't even see the large Immuchuk spear that got them into the rut.

Kouen held out his enlarged hand, holding (Y/n) over his shoulder with his left hand cupped over (Y/n)'s bum. He squeezed it when he could, making the boy squeal and blush, and making Sinbad growl and glare.

He called up his magic, piercing the earth and bringing up a piece of it to which he used to set (Y/n) on like a prize.

"Kouen! Get me down from here!" (Y/n) yelled out at the red head who was now flying away and into a closer range with Sinbad. The looks on their faces had grown dark in just the few passing seconds and suddenly, the two of then attacked simultaneously.

"Ngh... Wow, quite the handle you have on that Djinn there." Sinbad cooed in a taunting tone, inches away from the prince's face. "I'm guessing he's the 2nd Djinn~ Shame you couldn't get to the first before me~" His teasing grew along with Kouen's temper and his handle on his self-control.

"Bastard! Shut up already and fall!" Kouen yelled angrily, using the advantage of a larger limb and swatting the traveler away. "You won't ever get your hands on him! He's mi-"

He cut short as a horrible screeching reached his ears. His equip faltered along the lines of his consciousness and he began to fall from the sky. But that also caused his magic to be undone and the high pedestal (Y/n) sat atop of began to crumble.

He called out, more terrified than ever as he fell fast towards the oncoming cement of the import docks. "Kouen! Please I'm so scared!"

It worked too, seeing as how the two teens snapped clean out of their feuds. Sinbad equipped into his first Djinn, Baal. Quickly getting the falling males side. Kouen as well had come back to his calmed state of mind as his Djinn equip restored to its former state as he met Sinbad at his loves side.

The two of them caught the boy and lowered him safely down onto the solid ground. (Y/n) seemed to stagger a bit, growing used to it once more. Though the two teens didn't mind seeing as how the one of the few things they might agree on was that (Y/n) was too cute for words.

Once he secured his footing, he took a deep breathe in and sighed out, turning around to face the men with a stern stare. "Just what were you thinking!? I could have died"

"But you di-"

"No! Don't you dare but me, ~Sinbad~." He quoted his name in a mocking tone before continuing. "Not only me but you could have hurt Kouen. He is a prince! Do you realize that? If you were seen fighting him, you could have been arrested!" His bickering paused for a bit as he let Sinbad hang his head in remorse but then started nagging again when he heard Kouen snicker.

"And don't even get me started on you! Who in the world said you could treat a man like a trophy? Because of you I dropped the apples I needed to make you cider, and no. No more cider for you!" By now they had already unequipped and were taking their punishments seriously with their heads bowed respectfully. (Y/n) rambled on even more though but came to a stop after a while with the finishing line.

"I was worried about you two... I don't want you to fight over just some silly kiss."

Sinbad and Kouen exchanged glances at this and gave meek and defeated smiles. They neared the boy and leaned down, each lightly grasping a shoulder as they planted soft kisses on his cheek.

"Yes sir~ I promise to no longer fight with royalty."

"I am sincerely sorry. I was only afraid you might leave."

"Geez... Your both forgiven." (Y/n) muttered out and patted Kouen's head first. "I'm proud of you. You captured your first dungeon." He said, kissing his forehead and then turning to Sinbad and patting his head too. "And I am very interested to be getting imported stock from your ship, I hope you will tell me all about the other lands. Now if I may have the spear I was promised?" He finished after kissing his head in the middle of his speech and giving a warm smile.

Sinbad smiled back, walking away to return with the spear and handed it over, watching as (Y/n) had to ask the red-haired prince for help holding it since it was too enormously heavy.

The two bid off Sinbad once he finished at the docks. "I will return for you later (Y/n)!" The cheerful male called out, laughing as he watched Kouen grow a sour look between his eyebrows.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jokes on you if you thought it'd be smut.

I'm on time!! Yess, and I've actually been busy too. Ah this feels amazing. Anyways choose the next chapter wisely.
IT WILL BE ANGST

Vote:

1. Akashi Seijuro
Kuroko no basuke

2. Haine Wittgenstein
Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine

3. Terushima Yuuji
Haikyuu Season 2

4. Dazai Osamu
Bungou no Stray Dogs

5. Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
DanganRonpa