Chapter eighteen: roses for you

ZOE'S POV

In exactly three minutes Harry is gonna come and we are gonna chill around the house because of the paparazzi and yeah all that crap. I can't wait! I'm in a simple pair of jeans and a nice tank with my hair brushed and braided on the side. I fix my beanie and I lazily flick through the channels on the tv.

"Zoe don't be upset if things don't work out" Jaida says and she holds my hand and gives it a squeeze. I smile nervously and she runs off down to the basement where Selena and Taylor are staying throughout the time Harry's here. A knock on the doors scares the hell out if me.

"Coming!" I yell and I take a deep breath before smiling and opening the door.

"Hey Zo" Harry's Cheshire accent makes my heart melt and he has a single Rose in his hand. I open my mouth to say something. He gives me the Rose.

"Thank you, it's beautiful" I say and he laughs and he comes in. I search the kitchen for a vase and I see one in the highest shelf.

"Want some help" he says and I turn around shyly and he reaches the vase easily.

"Thanks" I say and I feel a blush creeping up on my cheeks.

"I love it when you blush" Harry says quietly and I blush more at the compliment and he steps closer. My heart rate quickens and he smiles his famous lopsided smile. My legs melt into jell-o.

"And I've liked you since I saw you walk through those airport doors" he says and I giggle.

"Really?" I choke out and he nods and he puts a arm around my waist. One hand goes to my chest and he feels my heart beat.

"I think you like me to by the way you heart is beating so fast" he laughs and I smile.

_________________

SELENA'S POV

"I think he's gonna kiss her!" I whisper and Jaida gasps.

"Zoe will die I can tell from now, Harry if you kill Zoe I swear-" Jaida rants angrily until we hear some talking.

"And I've liked you since I saw you walk through those airport doors" he says and I smile and Taylor scowls.

"He used to say that to me, not the airport bit but yeah" she spits and Jaida puts a arm around Tay.

"Taylor Swift, that's why I hate Harry styles because he broke my idols heart" Jaida says and I smile at Jaida.

Zoe giggles and she replies.

"Really?" She ask and Harry laughs.

"I think you like me to by the way your heart is beating so fast" Harry says and I desperately want them to kiss. Perfect love story.

"Selena, Zoe's being lured into one of Harry's charms, she's falling for him and he's gonna catch her and then dump her" Taylor say and I turn around.

"I'll be there to catch her, I won't let anyone hurt Zoe" Jaida says sternly and I'm left speechless, it could happen knowing Harry.

____________________

HARRY'S POV

I really liked Zoe and she liked me so I decide to make the move. I leaned in and Zoe's breathing got quicker, maybe because she was about to kiss the world famous Harry Styles. She leaned it to and our lips were just about to touch when someone came into the kitchen. We stayed frozen in place.

"Selena get out" I mumble and she giggles and runs away. She ruined the moment. Zoe takes a deep breath and her hands play with my curls and I smirk.

"I want you to kiss me" Zoe says impatiently and I laugh.

"Getting to it" I laugh and before I can say anything else Zoe moves that centimetre forward and we kiss. She smiles and I smile and I can tell this is a start to a good relationship. We kiss for a few more minutes until Jaida comes to get a glass of water and we spring apart. Me gasping for breath and Zoe smiling like the luckiest girl alive.

"I..uh..sorry" Jaida says obviously feeling a bit awkward and she runs off squealing.

"He kissed her!" She squeals and Zoe comes and hugs me, her body pressed against mine. This girl is not scared to rush things. Her body fits perfectly against mine but then my mind flashes, I'm supposed to be dating Selena and I think Zoe is developing something bore than a crush on me.

"Harry?" Zoe's voice snaps me back to attention.

"Can you move your arm"she says a little worried and I look down and I see my hand has slid down to her bum. I move it quickly, my cheeks heating.

"Sorry" I say quietly and she giggles, her giggle vibrating against my body.

"Don't be" she says and she pulls away and she goes towards the living room.

A/N: sorry for really short chapter and plz vote and comment!! Comment if I should make Zoe and Harry's relationship good or bad I need drama in the story so don't be shy to comment your idea's!!! I think year after year is gonna be around thirty chapters because I really want to start a new story and finish sun and moon!! Please if you read any of my stories follow me and I promise I'll follow you :)

My goal is 100 reads and 50 votes so please please please vote and follow me and read! It took me nearly three days to write this short chapter!!!

See ya and I love u all!!

Follow me on piccollage: just_a_selenator

Follow my BFF on piccollage as well: miss_swifty13

Also follow my BFF on watt pad at: jaistar9

Sorry for long and boring authors note but it's ova now! <3

P. S: chapter three ( shopping) I changed just one word so don't bother reading & btw I changed Jaida and Zoe's age to eighteen!