*01*

I woke up to my alarm blaring She's Kinda Hot and I jumped out of bed and got ready for my date with Mikey. I was fixing my hair when Mikey texted me.

From: xD MikeyMoo xD

Hey so this is what I'm wearing I just want to be comfy so you can wear whatever don't worry about looking perfect because you already are! :* <3 

From: xD MikeyMoo xD

I'm wearing black skinny jeans just saw that you couldn't see my pants. xP

To: xD MikeyMoo xD

Hey thanks for telling me! I was going through my brothers closet because we wear the same size and because he dresses way nicer than I do! LOL xD >.<

From: xD MikeyMoo xD

Oh wow that actually sounds a lot like me I was raiding Ashton's closet for the same reason. xD

To: xD MikeyMoo xD

LOL okay! See you in a few!

From: xD MikeyMoo xD

Byyyyyyye :)

My brother walked in the bathroom and he looked at me like I was stupid getting his clothes to go on a date.

"What?"

"You need help?"

"Yes please, Randy."

Mom decided since we were twins we should have both our names start with the same letter.

"Okay c'mon."

He let keep his shirt on and went through my drawer and found the perfect black jeans.

"How about these?"

"They're prefect! Thanks Randy!!"

I looked over at the clock and it was 10:30. I had half an hour to get to the guys hotel and I was walking. I'm gonna be late. Gammit.

I grabbed my phone, wallet, watch, hat, and my converse and I was out the door.

I got to the hotel and Mikey was outside waiting for me. When he saw me his jaw clenched a little and he was trying to speak but he couldn't.

"Hey, Mikey. Umm, you look great." I couldn't think straight my head was spinning and my heart was pounding out of my chest.

"You look great too Roxie." We were blushing hard and we walked down to Starbucks.

Once at Starbucks we couldn't stop telling each other things that we found we had in common.

"So let me run that back you took your brothers stuffed teddy bear and gave it a swirly?"

"I was a very naughty girl back in the day."

"I shall say you were!"

It was fun having ono-on-one time with Mikey and since they will be in Cali for a while Mikey and I decided to date and when the paps got a pic of me and Mikey I was with the 5 S.O.S boys when it aired on tv.

Breaking news. Does 5 SOS' Michael Clifford have a girlfriend? Sources tell us that they saw Michael and a mystery girl sharing a kiss at Jersey Mike's yesterday evening. -tv powers off-

"Okay Mike this was sloppy. You were seen you always make sure no one watches you smooch your girl." Ashton and the rest of the boys looked at me and Mikey and I knew that it was my fault that we were caught.

"Guys, don't blame Mikey it was my fault we were caught I messed up and I'm sorry."

"Well no harm was done so I guess it doesn't really mean anything serious will happen." Luke said while clapping his hands over Ashton and Calum's shoulders.

"I only have one question have you two done the deed yet?"

"Calum your so dumb mate I mean who asks that?!"

"I'm with Mike on this Cal." Ash was sitting on Luke and Luke was struggling against him.

"Me too."

"Well guys, it's getting late I'm gonna head home. See you tomorrow Mikey." I leaned in and Michael and I shared a good night kiss then the other boys had me kiss their cheeks. I love spending time with Mike and I can't wait to take the next step with him. Making us official.

//////////////////////

Word count-577. Yay new chapter! Just to clarify Meeting Her was the Intro chapter and I wasn't paying attention when I published. I'm hoping that this book is okay and not crappy xD.

Votes and comments are appreciated!

~Randy