*06*

I was on my way home and just like I thought my dad and brother were pressing me with questions about where I was and why I didn't call and all that jazz. Ugh my life is hell right now. Why can't I be left alone?

"Roxanne Marie Scott get your ass down here!"

"C'mon Rox you know better than to piss off Dad!"

"ALRIGHT! Alright! I'm coming."

When I got downstairs my dad and brother both had looks of disapproval on their faces. Not to mention the TV was paused and me and Michael were on the screen with the caption "Is Michael Clifford Going To Be A Father?" I'm so screwed.

"Do you have anything you want to tell me young lady?"

"Randy can you please leave? I don't want you to hear the things I'm about to say."

"Alright but only cause you asked nicely." He kissed my forehead and left the house.

"Dad before you totally lose your head I really love Micheal and he loves me. We both thought this through and he wants me to be happy. Keeping this baby will make me happy and Michael being the father of my child is my dream come true. Dad I really think Michael wants to be a good father I do he just needs a nudge in the right direction."

"Oh alright I can't argue when you put it like that. When does he get back?"

"In a few months. I don't want him to quit the band he loves it and I love the other guys like they are my other brothers."

"When did you become so stubborn?"

"My dad is a badass army man."

"You really know how to get on my good side don't you?"

"I'm not an army brat for no reason you know."

*

*

The rest of the night I was binge watching That 70's Show with my brother and father and I couldn't wait for them to meet the boys when they get back from tour.

//////////////////

Okay I wasn't planning on updating until next week but I got inspired so here ya go. Word count-321

Vote and comment!

~Randy