*04*

I woke up and I was really hard but Roxie was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake her. She was sleeping on my chest and I guess my heart beat was soothing because she had a cute smile on her face. She stirred around in her sleep and her hand brushed up against my hard-on and I couldn't help it I needed release. I wrapped my hand around my length and remembered the events of last night and I came so close to my climax but Roxie moved my hand away from my friend.

"I got this Mikey."

I nodded and she guided me into her and began bouncing up and down on me and I couldn't wait any longer I forgot about a condom and before I could pull out I came inside Roxie and we both had looks of shock on our faces.

"Mikey um just curious did we even use a condom last night?"

"Uhhh, I don't think we did."

"Mike!!"

"I'm sorry!! I was so caught up in it being your first time I forgot!"

"Oh! What are we gonna do? I can't be pregnant! My dad'll kill you! Oh sh*t!"

"What?"

"My brother is coming home right now. We have to leave!"

Roxie got dressed and I did too. I told her she could stay with me and the boys until we knew for sure she was pregnant.

"Hey Ashton. Where are Cal and Luke?"

"Hey love birds, they're gone to get lunch. I didn't wanna go so I'm here."

"Umm Mike? Where's the restroom?"

"Down the hall third right."

"Thanks babe."

I knew Roxie was going to take three tests and hopefully none are positive. I would love to have a baby with Roxie but we're too young. Not to mention the boys and I have to leave for a tour next week. Everything right now is going horrible.

"Umm, hey Mikey you mey want to come here for a second and help your girlfriend." Hearing Ashton say that I was happy and scared at the same time. I got to the bathroom and Ashton was holding Roxie's hair back I looked at the tests on the counter and all three were positive. I was going to be a father.

"Roxie? Do you want this baby?"

"Yeah."

"Then we'll keep it. I will do everything I can to keep you both safe."

"I love you Mikey."

"I love you too."

"Well congrats! We gonna be uncles!"

I just laughed with Roxie at the boys and I realized that nothing could go wrong not right now. I hope I can be a good father and husband. Roxie deserves more than me honestly but she told me I was perfect the way I was.

///////////////

Sweet ending chapter today! Word count-435 :D

Please vote and comment!

~Randy