VI.

the climax of the story is coming up, hope you all enjoy. :)

plus i have no knowledge of eye tests or anything dealing with eyes so bare with me...

not edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a while for Dolly to be back to normal, she had trouble actually stepping foot outside because she didn't want to get taken again. While they were home she was fine, but every time she stepped outside she would shake in fear making it difficult for Harry to use her to the best of her ability. So if Harry needed to go out, Louis had to be with them to make it so that Dolly doesn't get distracted. That lasted about a month, she still had her moments when people would get too close to her, but other than that she was fine other times.

Harry had recently found a place to showcase his paintings for sale, and even had a place where people can request custom made pieces. Louis helped Harry with what he needed to do, even though there have been times where Harry wanted to sign his name too, but he always told him that it wasn't him who was holding the brush.

"Fuck, Lou! Remember that painting of Dolly? The one I messed up on and wiped half of it off but you told me it gives the painting character?"

Louis chuckled at that thought before he replied. "Yeah I do, why?"

"It's my biggest sale of my paintings! Apparently someone in Europe owns a bunch of german shepherds and bought it for 20 million! Can you believe that?"

Louis almost choked on his milk. "Excuse me? 20 million?"

"I know it's so unbelievable! I can't really contain my emotions about it right now."

"You realize with that amount of money we could finally get that house you've wanted since we moved into this one." Louis added, watching Harry's reaction change drastically.

"Can we call the real estate agent?" Harry wasn't kidding, it was his dream house and there was a lot of space for Dolly and if they were to ever get more animals or even if they end up adopting children.

Louis chuckled. "Of course, let me get the number." He went to one of their drawers and found it after a few minutes. He got on the phone and was put on hold, moving the phone from his mouth he asked Harry how much should he offer.

"Well the house goes for 500k, why don't we give them exactly that amount of money?"

Louis nodded and when he told the agent he told him that he would talk to the owners of the property and will get back to them as soon as he can. Louis smiled at Harry. "From the way he spoke to me I think we may have the house. And you know since we own this place we can rent out to people at a monthly rate."

Harry shrugged. "I think we should just sell it to be honest so we don't have to worry about things happening and have to deal with it."

Louis nodded and called their real estate agent to let her know that they were putting the house up for sale. She told them she'd be over tomorrow with the paperwork that they would need to fill out before everything is official.

Harry moved to sit into Louis' lap and curled underneath his chin. "You know I love you right?"

Louis couldn't help but let out a laugh and wrapped his arms around his husband. "Of course I do, we happen to be married."

Harry hummed as he turned in Louis' lap and felt his face for the thousandth time, smiling as he did so. "I wish I could see you, I only have a general idea of what you look like. I want to see my husband fully." He pouted at Louis, who just kissed his pout.