Move

"Ahhh Justin stop!" I laughed as he started to tickle me. "Why should I? You did it to me yesterday." Justin laughed while still tickling me. "Sweetheart! Justin come here!" I heard my mother yell. JC had to stop tickling me and I stuck my tonuge out. "Yes Mrs. Y/L?" JC asked. "Um this is hard to say, but Y/N we are moving, and I wanted JC to be here when I told you." My mother said, "Where are we moving?" I asked showing no emotions, "We are moving to San Jose, CA." She said, "OK." I said as me and JC walked to my room. "Wow Y/N you were so ca-" I cutted him off by crying. "Awe Y/N." JC said, "JC I don't wanna move." I cried even harder. "Y/N just cause you move don't mean we won't be best friends anymore. I'll visit every chance I get." JC said while hugging me.
The Move
    Here I was. San Jose, CA. Away from Houston, Texas. "Are you ready for school tomorrow?" My mom asked, I rolled my eyes, that's the one thing I hated, school. "Sure mom." I said while looking out the window. "Oh don't be like that, on we are here." My mother said I looked up at the house. It was ok, I didn't want to live in it but whatever. I got out and grabbed my stuff having a little trouble. "Hey you need help?" I heard a boy's name ask, I turned around to see a good looking person. "Um if you don't mind." I smiled, he picked up 5 of my boxes and walked into the house. "Which one is yours?" He asked, I saw one room close and it had a window on the side. "That one." I said poniting at it. He walked in and placed the 5 boxes on the floor while I placed 2. "Oh how rude of me my name is Bobby." The boy said, "Hi. I'm Y/N." I smiled, we walked down the stairs and my mom saw us. "Oh I see you made a new friend. Hi I'm Y/M/N and you are?" My mom said, "Bobby." He smiled, "OK where do you live?" I mentally slapped myself for my mom asking, "Oh I'm next door." He smiled. "Oh awesome!" My mom smiled. "And I came to ask if you guys if you wanted to come to my house to have dinner." He smiled. My mother smiled, "We would love to! And thanks for help Y/N with her things." My mother smiled. "No problem." He smiled, "Bye Y/N!" Bobby yelled, "Hey Bobby!" I yelled as he left. "Well go get ready!" My mom laughed I smiled and left to my room.