Filming

Y/N POV
I had set up my small camera on the table in front of me. "Hey guys I'm Y/N L/N and this is my first YouTube video so I thought I could just tell you about myself with my best friends and boyfriend. JC Caylen my boyfriend." I smiled as JC came from behind me hugging me. "And my best friends, Alex, Bobby, Jeydon, and Kian!" I smiled as they walked next to me. "So anyways I am the only child, me and JC live together because we are best friends and he wanted to move in. Alex, Bobby, Jeydon, and Kian have been my friends since I moved here about 3 months ago. I am 15-" I got cut off by JC "16 in two weeks!" He yelled. "Ya my birthday is May 18th." I smiled, "Oh and we need to talk why you have that black eye." Kian said with anger. "Oh." I said looking down. "So I know this is my first video but I- we are being bullied. I will not say the name but he was dating my good friend Alex here. I tried to protect her and make sure you was sure on what she was doing. Today, I came to school with the boys and say our bully about to punch Alex. I ran and block it so it hit me. And the first time I got here I put of a fight, not fist but words, tell our bully I wouldn't give him my name. So we got people to beat me up till I told him which I ended up doing. Anyways not with my my favorite color is Blue and I am very ramdon!" I smiled, "I wanna add something!" JC yelled causing me to laugh. "Me too!" Everyone yelled, "Ok first JC then Bobby, then Alex, then Jeydon, and then Kian." I said, "OK hi I'm JC Y/N's boyfriend. And we have been friends since we were 8. And she is just amazing! When she took that hit she forgave Alex and smiled, and her smile is just amazing, it can turn a bad day into a good day. And she has always even we she was bullied to just smile and act like nothing but still have a real laugh and smile that makes me and all our old friends just smile and bring our day up." JC smiled while kissing my cheek. "OK MY TURN!" Bobby yelled. "Hi everyone I'm Bobby! And when I first met Y/N over here she was just moving here. My mom told me to ask if they wanted to have dinner with us. So when I did I saw her trying to carry 8 boxes at once!" We all started laughing. "I asked to help and she said if you don't mind. So I out everything in her room, that ever since we have just been good friends, she is always laughing or smiling. It is amazing because we all could tell when something is fake, she always has the realest smile and laugh." Bobby said while giving me a hug. "Ok my turn!" Akex smiled, "Hiiii I'm Alex. I met Y/N when she was at Bobby's for dinner. I we were just talking and talking learning more about each other. And one day our bully asked me out. And he was also my crush, Y/N here was ok with me going on a date so I went. 3 months later here we are, and I still can't believe Y/N forgave me a mistake I did. She is the sweetest girl with a lot of sass." Alex smiled while we hugged. "OK my turn." Jeydon smiled, "Hi I'm Jeydon! We met the same as Alex, but we didn't start talking till later on that night. I had answered the door, she had a rebel side because I called her mom an old lady and she started laughing, or well tried to hide it. She has the biggest heart and she is really talkive which was something our little group needed because we barely talked but we were friends, then this bubbly person came and we started talking." Jeydon smiled and hugged me, "OK now my turn." Kian laughed, "Hey I'm Kian! And I met Y/N the same why these losers did. We talked but we didn't talk as much as her and Bobby. She is pretty which is why the first day I met her I called her chick. Sorry JC. But she had always had something that made our bully stop coming so much, I think it was her sass she had. Which I am so greatful we have her because before he would come everyday! And hit us boys and call Alex mean things. But here we are, alive, happy, and soon bully free, thanks to this girl!" Kian smiled while messing up my hair. "Well that's me! Hope you subscribe like and comment if you want to see more of us! BYE GUYS!" I smiled and stop filming. "THAT WAS FUN!" We all laughed with Jeydon yelled.