JC

Y/N POV
Ahhh JC was coming! I heard a knock on the door early in the morning. I ran downstairs to see the one and only Justin Caylen! "JC!" I yelled while we hugged, "So anyone giving you a hard time?" He asked, I didn't wanna answer so I stayed quite. "What's their name?" He asked, "Johnnie." I said, "Well get dressed. We have school." He winked I smiled and got dressed. "Awe my baby girl looking fine!" He laughed and I laughed along. We walked to school catching up. I got to school, "Awe does Y/N have a wittle boyfriend?" Johnnie asked in a baby voice. "Ya Y/N does! Do you have a problem with it?" JC asked, JC was taller than Johnnie. "Ummmm no." Johnnie said looking down. "Don't worry baby girl he won't hurt you again." JC said while putting his arm around me.
Johnnie's POV
No! This wasn't how the plan was gonna work! Alex would think I like her and I would act like I did until Bobby, Kian, and Jeydon turn on her and Alex for not telling them and then break up with Alex to get with Y/N! And then Alex was gonna turn on her and Alex would have no friends while Y/N stayed with me and helped me with everything! I can;t do this alone but this new guys had to show up! Why does this have to happen to me?
Y/N POV
"Was that Johnnie?" JC asked, I nodded. "Don't worry, we have all the same class while I'm here." He said making me smiled. We walked to frist period. Soon it was time for lunch, "Hey Bobby, Kian, Jeydon." I smiled, "Hey Y/N!" They smiled, "This is Justin or JC for short my best friend." I smiled, "Hi." He smiled, "Justin this is Bobby. Kian. And Jeydon." I said while pointing at the boys. "Hey have you seen Alex?" I asked. "Yup." Jeydon said pissed, "Where is she?" I asked. Jeydon pointed at Johnnie's table and she was there laughing. Ya it hurt that she picked Johnnie over us but I think they were dating now. "Um why is she sitting over there?" I asked, "Oh her "crush" took her out on a date and now she's just blind and wants to do everything with him." Bobby said while taking a bit of his food. "Oh." I said and me and JC sat down. I took out my phone:
Me: Yo what's up! I thought it was one date and then you'd at least sit with us! No freaking tell the boys and leave us!
Alex: Ya well he asked me to sit at his table and I said yes.
Me: Wow Alex. Just let one guy come in and block everyone out! And the worst part is he is your bully!
Alex: That's what your doing right now! I mean come on JC isn't just a friend.
Me: Yes he is! Alex you can't just say something when you don't even know the person at least I could hang with my friends and even make sure you are ok!
Alex: You know what! True friends help each other not turn on each other!
Me: So you! Alex you just picked the bully over your friends! And a true friend does help! That's what I'm trying to do!
I got off my phone and we started talking and laughing. There is something wrong. I just don't know what it is.