Pregnant

A/N: This idea just came to me

Leo's P.O.V

When I found out Karai was pregnant and with my child I fainted no joke and my brothers wont let it go, Karai got so mad about me faiting that she made me sleep on the couch for the rest of the night. which brings me to were I am now trying to fall asleep on the couch. I yawned and turned towards the T.V. I then slowly went to sleep..

Okay rewind a bit...

Karai's P.O.V.

Im SO nervous! I've been feeling weird for a few weeks now April and Shini are the only one's I've told and they both told me to take a pregnancy test. Which I kept denying it saying that it's impossible for me to be pregnant. I took another look at the result and my eyes widened 'I'M PREGNANT' I went strait out of the bathroom of Aprils apartment (We were having a girls night including Shini) "So?" I heard April say I didn't say a word and just showed then the test. Aprils eyes widened and then she squeled "who's the dad?" Shini asked 'Leo's the only one I've ever 'did it' with' I thought "L-Leo's the dad" I said still surprised at the results "April squeled again "Congrats to you both!" April said "Wait am I like the aunt or something?" Shini started "Cause I'm NOT changing diapers." I let out a small laugh "When are you going to tell Leo?" Shinigami asked that question hit me like a brick 'When am I going to tell Leo?' I thought "Right when I get back to the lair." I said and I felt my mouth get dry what's his reaction going to be like?

Time skip to when they entered the lair....

"Are you going to tell him?" April asked "Yes! I'll just tell him while were alone." I snapped "Tell who?" I turned around and saw Leo I took in a big breath "You..how about we go to our room?" I should've said yours but it has turned into ours because I never sleep in my own bed anymore. he just nodded and we went to his room I closed the door and sat on the bed. I've never felt more nervous in my life! "Okay what did you want to tell me Karai?" I gulped "w-well uh you know that one night...." I started "There were a lot of nights Karai you have to be specific!" He said calmly "When we you know 'did it'" his eyes widened "wait your not telling me that.." he started "I'm pregnant" then.......HE FRIGGIN FAINTED!!!!! "SHE'S PREGNANT DUDE'S!" I heard Mikey yell from outside of the door. I gasped and opened it to find Leo's brothers and Casey outside the door "Congrats?" Donnie said sheepishly. I groaned and slammed the door shut. I heard Leo wake up "I had the craziest dream that you were pregnant." He said with a laugh I gulped and looked at him angrily "Ohh....hehe..sorry." Sorry?!?!? THATS ALL YOU GOT!!! I groaned "You sir are sleeping on the couch tonight!" I yelled at him and kicked him out of the room and slammed the door shut.

okay so were back XD

Leo's P.O.V.

I woke up to hear the sound of someone throwing up. I dashed to the bathroom and opened to door to see Karai. I walked over to her and patted her on the back "It's okay just let it all out." she stopped for a second and looked at me angrily "You did this to me!" she snarled 'This is gonna be a hard nine months!' I thought we were in that position for ten minutes hopefullythis doesn't happen every night!

Time skip to morning.......

"It's gonna be okay Karai" I told her as she was throwing up again when she finished she yelled at me "YOUR A BAKA (Idiot)" I groaned. I went to our room and sat on the bed then Karai came in looking sad she closed the door and sat next to me "Leo I'm sorry I jus-just" tears started forming in her eyes 'wasn't she just yelling at me like crazy?' I thought she then wrapped her arms around me and started crying into my neck I wrapped my arms around her. She then ran out of the room covering her mouth I groaned 'here we go again' I thought