First Time

A/N: So heres their daughter:

Well she's hugging Irrilia....Kiba's creator is Arishnya not mine nether is this picture because I cant draw for crap I swear and I'm serious when I draw it looks like dog puke no joke. anyways now Kiba and Irrilia are 4 years old.

                                         Leo's P.O.V.

I woke up to Kiba jumping on my plastron "Daddy wake up!" she said happily "Cant you jump on your mother?" I asked while opening my eye "She's already awake, she was the one who told me to wake you up." Kiba said while getting of my plastron. I sat up "Okay, well tell mommy I'll be down in a second ok?" I asked she nodded and ran out of the room quickly.

After I got dressed I went to the kitchen and saw that Karai was already making breakfast. "Hey, beautiful." I said Karai laughed and we shared a kiss. Raph came into the kitchen and sat down. Irrilia and Kiba both ran out of Donnie's lab with scared faces and went towards us "Daddy!" Irrilia yelled "Daddy! Mommy!" Kiba yelled Raph got up and stood next to us. "Uncle Donnie said that..." Irrilia started "We came out of Mommy's butt! Is it true?" Kiba finished.

We all just stood there silent then Mikey saved us all and ran into the room "How about you guys play with Uncle Mikey?" I asked and they both said me and ran to Mikey.  "P-Pancakes are done...." Karai yelled and everyone rushed in here. When Donnie got in here me, Raph and Karai just stared at him and shook our heads in a disapproving way. In return he smiled sheepishly and started eating.

After breakfast Kiba came running to Karai and I "Mommy, can you and Daddy please take me to the surface!?!" she asked excitedly "I don't know Kiba" I said "Uncle Raphie and Irrilia are going!" she said "I think we should go." Karai said "Yay! I love you Mommy!" Kiba yelled and hugged Karai.

Time skip to when they are heading to the surface....

Kiba and Irrilia where ahead of us talking about how excited they are, I wouldn't blame them it's their first time topside. "Okay guys come on." I said as I climbed up the ladder and waited until they were all up. I put the manhole cover back on and put Kiba on my back and climbed up onto the roof and Raph did the same with Irrilia. "Look!" Kiba pointed and I turned and saw purple dragons robbing a bank. "Wanna beat some thugs tonight?" Raph asked "Guys I don't think that-" I started "It'll be fine Leo." Karai said cutting me off. I sighed in defeat "Fine" I said and jumped down and ran towards the bank with Kiba still on my back.

"Look!" One of the guys pointed at us. The rest of them got into a fighting stance and charged at us. We took down most of them I kicked one in the stomach and bent down and let Kiba hit him in the face which she did. After the fight me and Raph let our kids get off our backs. "How did I do?" Kiba asked and Karai ran ver to her and hugged her "You did amazing sweetie." She said and kissed her forehead. I pulled out my T-Phone and looked at the time "We better head back." I said "Leo, it's only 10:00" Raph said "I feel like someone's watching us" I started but then Kraan Subprime came down with tons of Kraang droids.

"Get their kids!" SubPrime yelled and the droids charged at us. "Fall Back!" I yelled "I will not retreat!" Raph snapped "And I don't want to loose my kid!" Karai stated and Raph groaned and we grabbed our kids and I threw a smoke bomb and we went to the sewers.

Time Skip to when they get to the lair....

"Did you see when I was like 'Take that!'?"  Kiba asked me "Yeah, you were on my back." I replied and she smiled and ran to the living room with Irrilia. "Kids, we should all be heading to bed." Karai said "Awww but-" Kiba started "But nothing" Raph interrupted. They hung their heads in defeat and headed to bed.

I yawned and headed to my and Karai's room. I laid down and Karai laid down next to me. "I love you Leo." She said "I love you too." I said and kissed her and she kissed me back.  She pulled away and I laid my head down and she rested her head on my plastron and we both drifted off to sleep....

A/N: I end to many chapters with them falling to sleep....I know it's short but I felt bad for not updating this story and this came to mind so yeah...