Chapter 20

Finally calming myself after what seemed like ten whole minutes of laughter. I look down at Ashton whose poor butt was stuck in the bucket and the very awkward position he was in cause of his immense height. With my help he manages to stand in a crouching position. I move behind him and try to pry out the bucket, but to no avail. It was stuck too tight.

"Do you like do squats everyday or something? Why is it so huge?" I ask.

"It isn't huge!" He exclaims in shock.

"Okay not huge but it's damn fine. I mean it's no David Beckham booty but it's still fine."

"If you're done admiring my booty, could you get me out of this?"

"Let's see." I grab the bucket's handle and pull with all my might. The bucket dislodged itself but the impact caused me to be thrown against the shelf. "Ouch." I say as I stand up and rub my butt.

"Are you fine? Let me take a look and see if you got hurt." Ashton says with genuine concern laced in his voice.

"You just need an excuse to look at my booty, don't you?" I joke, attempting to lighten the situation. He deadpans me and does not even bother to humor me. I turn around not bothering to bother about him anymore and peek out the closet to see if Stalin was still on the prowl. Yes I just compared him to a wild cat, cause if he spots you he'll come after you until you're caught. Confirming that he was no where in sight I silently beckon to my partner in crime and walk out, cautiously.

"We should probably be quiet but I hate silence, it nags me." I say, attempting to drown out the silence.

"Because the voices in your head start talking?" He asks.

"No they get louder and they're telling me to kill you right now."

"You'll get into trouble." He mocks. Not even believing for a second that I could possibly murder him. He doesn't know my secret skills. I could be an assassin for all he knows, like Mary.

"I watch How To Get Away With Murder and I'm very charming so it works both ways."

"Yeah a tv show is gonna educate you on murder." Ashton mocks as he playfully pushes me. I push him back and before you know it, we were running down the hallway pushing each other. Forgetting all about the tiger on the prowl.

"Who's there?" Someone whose voice sounds very similar to Stalin calls out.

"Oh shit." We run and quickly rush to the cafeteria. We pause to catch out breath, our chests heaving up and down trying to retain the oxygen in our lungs, hearts slowly coming to its normal pace. We look at each other and burst out laughing.

"That was close." Ashton states.

"No shit Sherlock." I smirk and walk towards the kitchen. Our cafeteria was not like all other cafeterias, it was more of a Hogwarts set up. I'm kidding, though I wish it was. But we still had a damn decent cafeteria. It had tables place in neat rows, an opening to the garden where there were benches placed. We had a long wooden table where they served food and behind it, a door leading to the kitchen. And the only reason I'm describing out cafeteria in such detail is because, cafeteria is the most important room in a school and becomes a very essential place for the likes of me.

"Where are you going? What's back there?" The poor new kid inquires. He has no idea about this safe haven at the back. I put my finger to my lips and narrow my eyes at him. We could not afford to get caught right before attaining the goal, after is fine. With steady steps I walk into the kitchen, hoping no one was there.

"Looking for something young lady?" A voice asks. I freeze, not daring to move or look up. I don't know what the point of doing so is, but I just do that. The voice spoke again, "Are you going to give me an answer or not?"