Cuddling - Fluff

DOMESTIC CUTE FICS HERE WE COME!!!! Oh and the both of you are in your 20's! Cause you hopefully wouldn't have to own your own home at 14-ish...

Living Together AU

~~~

"Please~"

"No."

"Why~"

"Because," You released a short sigh, "I'm busy."

"But you've been 'busy' forever!" Your purple-haired boyfriend sat up from leaning against your shoulder, which was beginning to feel numb, and shot you his, as you had named it, 'Puppy-dog eyes'.

You had arrived home from grocery shopping about an hour ago and, although it wasn't a large load, you were utterly exhausted and wanted to just finish reading your book. And thus, when you finally finished placing each food-item in its rightful place, you grabbed your, almost complete, book from the kitchen counter and collapsed into the sweet comfort of your couch.

Then Yuri came along.

Now to say that you didn't like having him around would be one of the biggest lies ever. You absolutely adored him, especially when he sat with you and watched any movie of your choice. Or when he would mischievously tickle you to wake you up. Or when he did anything that was just so... him.

((LIKE KIDNAPPING PEOPLE!!!! Sorry I'll go now))

Today, however, you felt too limp to even talk. Every time he poked your cheek or begged you to hug him you grew increasingly annoyed. It was like a elegant butterfly was flying right in front of your eyesight.

The pout he threw at you didn't make you flinch, or more you hoped it didn't, because if you ever showed a single sign of breaking down he would pounce on that chance. It was yet another thing that you -not admittedly- loved about him.

Yuri soon began to grow impatient, and even tapped his fingers on the soft fabric of the couch out of boredom. He only wanted to spend time with one of his favourite people! Was it too much to ask for a hug?

In a final attempt to have his wish granted. He rose from his slouched posture and made it seem like he was walking towards the bathroom, preceding to duck out of sight and sneak up behind the furniture piece. Quickly, but quietly, rising, he grabbed the book right out of your hands and made off with your prized piece of literature.

'Probably gone to the bedroom' you thought before sighing, yet again. Turns out you were even too tired to argue with him.

Meanwhile, Yuri was surprisingly more annoyed now, as he watched you lay down on the couch. Closing your eyes, you figured that you might as well try to have a small nap before helping Yuri make dinner.

"Why the hell didn't she follow me!" He whispered from behind the door frame to your shared bedroom.

"I can hear you, Yuri!"

Silently cursing himself, the caught book-thief came out from his hiding spot. Your eyes were still closed however, so it didn't make much of a difference.

"Look, just give back my book, okay?" However, no snarky comment followed.

"Yuri?" You weren't really worried about him, honestly, you were more worried about your safety and sleep. So you ended up shrugging it off before relaxing into the soft pillows that surrounded you.

Until you heard footsteps. And felt a presence in front of you.

"Yuri, I know you're in front of me..."

Still nothing.

"Yuri~" you whined.

Not even a shuffle.

You decided that maybe you should check up on him. Perhaps he wasn't even in front of you whatsoever. So thus you made your biggest mistake of today; you opened your eyes.

"What the-!" You shrieked. Standing where you thought Yuri had been was a horrifying thing. It looked human enough until you saw the stitches across it's body and the gouged out eyes, with blood that looked real.

Before you could get a closer look you heard manic laughing; laughing you were all too familiar with.

"Yuri?!" You sat upright before glaring at the puppet, then the puppeteer.

"You weren't being fun!" He 'logically' reasoned, before sitting beside you.

You held your knees to your chest and gave him a pout similar to his from before, "You didn't have to use that thing!" you gestured to the collapsed pile of connected wood and strings.

Yuri thought for a moment and then answered with "Nope. I did!", before forcefully hugging you from the side.

Letting out a small growl, you attempted to escape from his grasp. However, your hands couldn't pry away his strong-willed grip. After much struggle you were able to free one of your arms and reach out to push him away, yet he was quick enough to grab your arm and flip you so that you were laying against his chest.

"Got you now~" He let out a cackle before continuing to hug you.

Letting out a breath of defeat, you figured he wouldn't annoy you if you allowed him to hug you. You relaxed against his arms and subconsciously pressed yourself against his body, closing your eyes and letting the stress of the day rush out of you.

Neither of you had to even say it aloud to know it; you both were absolutely in love with the other.

---

BOOM HELL YEAH!!!!

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENT ANY REQUESTS!!!

*goes to Tamaki's emo corner*

But wait... no one reads my books...