Chapter 1: Futuristic Lovers

Year 3000, the new age. Location? Believe it or not, the red rusty Mars. Surprised? Don't be.

Just a few years back, scientists had proved Mars to be a safe place to live in for humans.

Therefore, the United States' president, Obama the 30th, suggested to divide the growing population of Earth equally into two parts. Obviously, presidents from other countries think it's a great idea, since it would reduce poverty, crime rates and unemployment. So basically, one part of the population stays on Earth but the other half gets a spacial trip to Mars!

Unlike the usual president that rules one country or nation, here in Mars, we're only ruled by one who has complete control and absolute power in everything.. We're ruled by an.. ALIEN. A neon green colored alien with black beaded eyes as big as saucers and six hands with three fingers each, no feet. He just slides using his belly; He often wears a very expensive diamond-studded Calvin Klein tuxedo. (Just the top since he has no lower limbs)

The good thing about being ruled by an alien is that we're more advanced and futuristic than Earth, on contrary to that, we have less rights here than on Earth.

One of the stupidest and by far, useless laws that is established here is the new so-called "SYSTEM OF MARRIAGE".

How does this work? A mother bears a child, then the new born baby is automatically linked to another baby in the opposite gender. They say that there's some sort of invisible string that binds the two together. Weird, huh? I don't really think these systems work especially in sensitive issues like LOVE.

Many of you might be wondering how this system works, it's simple: Once you have the same blood type with that person and you're born exactly in no more than 3 minutes time.

I was attached to this guy because of our insanely rare blood type "Z". Never heard of it? Well, DUH? Like I said, it's rare.

Our parents say both of us are really compatible since both of us have a one-of-a-kind blood type, which I believe is near to extinction. This law also requires two families to live in the same roof.