Shauna

Disclaimer: I own nothing except my own characters, settings, and ideas. The rest belongs to Veronica Roth.

Aaaand hi guys! Yup, I'm back and this is the sequel to Surviving Reality: Divergent. Unlike most sequels, this one will be ten times better than the last one.

This is a warning, you guys:

ONE- You HAVE to read the titles of the chapters. It's not my fault if you can't follow this simple instruction. The narrators will all be named in the chapter titles. Deal with it.

TWO- This story may or may not include spoilers for Allegiant. May or may not. I'm honestly not sure yet myself because I'm doing what I usually do and I'm just winging it here.

And you're probably wondering why there isn't an Insurgent, and why there obviously won't ever be. That's simple- I thought that it was going to end with Surviving Reality: Divergent and figured I'd just squash the two together. But this one will also probably have some twisted around events from Insurgent randomly tossed in, so don't get too upset!

Right. On with the story!

As if our lives could seriously get any worse right now.

So I just found out that apparently Peter and Eric have been released from juvy.

Yes, Peter and Eric. The same assholes that shot and killed my friend Will two years ago.

But on the upside, I'm finally a senior! Not only that, but my friend, Tris, has stuck around for senior year and will definitely be here the whole year. Not much gets more exciting than that, right?

"God, when does school start?" My younger brother, Hector, asks, flinging himself onto the couch.

"Tomorrow, little brother. Excited to see your girlfriend?" Lynn smirks at Hec, who tosses a pillow at her.

I text Uriah. Hurry up, u little shit. 

Lynn laughs outright when she gets it. Damn Zeke for making it a group chat. And damn Uriah for reading the text and ignoring it. Hec groans. "I'm bored."

"Go play that video game you like. What's it called? Grand Theft Auto?" I roll my eyes. Video games these days.

"But I've already beaten it seven times!" Not an exaggeration. My "poor" little brother literally has. I watched him beat it at least three times.

"Go kick some poor shit's ass in Call of Duty then." Lynn texts someone- probably Marlene.  Her phone dings not one minute after she puts it down.  "Oooh, Mar's bringing Tris over."

My phone rings. "The boys are bringing over Four." We both grin wickedly at each other.

Okay, maybe I should explain. Two weeks ago, Tris and Four broke up. They won't quite say why, and usually change the topic every time we try to ask. We've pulled pretty much every trick in the book, too- getting them to play Seven Minutes in Heaven and rigging the game, getting them to play Truth or Dare, getting them to play Spin the Bottle and rigging it...but they always seem to catch on to our plan. So we've gotta get creative.

"Now, how are we going to get them together?" Lynn taps the tips of her fingers together like some cliched villian.

I give her a slow grin. "Lightbulb." I drag out the vowels, and we both laugh.

"Alright, what's the plan?"