Lauren

A/N: Hi I'm so sorry I keep doing this I'm sorry but I went to Disney and then makeup work was a bitch and yeah but hopefully now I'll be open anyway here's an update :)

Dear Journal,

Oh, boy, you won't fucking believe this.

First of all, my friends still believe that I was in rehab or juvy or whatever and broke out.

Ha. Yeah, right.

Wait.

Does reform school/therapy count as juvy or rehab? I mean, I didn't break out, but you know.

They also think was the inside eyes with Peter and shit. They were extremely misinformed. My mom works at that rehab center and some of my friends go there. Trust me, I'm not going to go there. I got off of drugs through the therapy and shit, and I promise I'm not going back to it.

Anyway.

Since I last wrote, Tommy bailed on us. Meaning, he moved out to California with his YouTube and Vine buddies and told Marlene that he'd keep in contact with her but that's about it. We can still carry out our plans without him, thank God.

Also, Lynn's pretty much got Michael Clifford on our side. Yes, the Michael Clifford. You know, the guitarist from 5 Seconds of Summer? He gave us a pretty good idea, so our plan's changed.

You'll see what I mean, Journal.

I can't wait until Peter's behind bars. His little amnesia trick may have temporarily fooled the authorities, but after we're done with him, he'll be lucky if he gets out. I think I know what I'm doing with this. I just hope it doesn't backfire.

Fuck. If this backfires, we're literally fucked.

I hope that, you know, since my dad is the police chief and whatnot, it'll work. More importantly, I hope that everyone properly carries out their parts. One mistake...well, I heard it from my friends, who heard it straight from Peter. Tris could die.

Okay, it's three in the morning and I have a test at eight for cyberschool, so I should probably shut the fuck up and go the hell to sleep.

-Lauren