Tobias

A/N: School likes to take over my life. I apologize for how much of an asshole school has been. School is such a possessive jerk :/ 

"So now we've resorted to childish pranks?" I roll my eyes. "Can't we just go through with the plan as normal?"

"Well," Michael says. "Don't you want to have a little fun?" 

Lynn had decided that as we suited up for a little "fun", she would FaceTime the guys from 5 Seconds of Summer and get some advice from them, since apparently Calum had come up with the idea for this. Note to self: never do something to get on these guys' bad side. Not a good idea.

It's been about three weeks and three more nearly-violent plots to expose Peter, Molly, and Drew. So far, so good. Lauren's dad is pulling us in to hear our sides of the stories and to have everything straight in case we press charges. It's obvious that we all will, but still.

"This isn't fun," I snap. "Isn't this assault?"

"Aren't they basically planning to kill your girlfriend?" Shauna replies.

"So much sass," Ashton laughs. "She reminds me of you, Calum."

Zeke rolls his eyes and stuffs another marshmallow into his gun. "So, what exactly are we doing?"

"Think of it as...Capture the Flag, minus a flag, plus two douchebags and one bitch that you really want to kick the asses of."

"So, basically we're committing a crime to get back at them for a crime that they might not even be committing? You know how Peter is. His bark isn't nearly as bad as his bite."

"Last year he tried to shoot her and sexually assaulted her," Lynn snaps. "Do you want to let him get away with it or do you want a little revenge?"

"I never said I didn't want to kick his ass," I grumble, adjusting my hoodie. "I'm just trying to be a voice of reason."

Uriah claps me on the back. "Come on, Four. Live a little. Be a teenager for once in your life. Don't worry about it, you know? Have some fun. We're going to shoot them with these stupid marshmallows and run. It's not like it's going to hurt."

I shrug. "I guess you're right. But--"

"No buts." Marlene cuts me off. She moves a little closer. "Look, I'm not really into this either, but they did say that they want to kill Tris. And so does Molly's journal."

"What?" I hiss.

Marlene shrugs. "She left it on a table in the library. There was a very thought out and detailed plan on how exactly they're going to kill Tris in there. I turned it in to Lauren's dad. It's evidence now."

"They were actually planning to kill her?

"Yes," Marlene says, rolling her eyes. "Get with it. You didn't realize this sooner?"

"No!"

"Not very perceptive, are you?" She lets out a sigh. "Well, I guess you don't need to be when Tris is perceptive enough for the both of you."

"Shut up."

"No. Now let's go do this and get it over with."