Lynn

A/N: I'm a shitty person for not updating in a while so here's a second update because ily guys

Backstage is pretty cool.

Shauna is talking to Ashton Irwin- he started off by asking her politely why she has crutches- while Zeke and Four talk to the Imagine Dragons and One Direction guys. Niall Horan and Calum Hood are talking to Uriah, and Hayley Williams, Luke Hemmings, and Tris are talking about God-knows-what. Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, Ariana Grande, and Christina are talking about something with fashion or makeup or some shit like that.

Where am I and where is Michael Clifford?

I'm sitting on one of the couches, playing on my phone. Michael is doing the same next to me.

He glances up from his phone and over at me, and then actually turns it off. I do the same and give him what I hope is a nice smile but is probably a smirk.

"You're pretty," He says.

"I'm batting for your team, dude." I reply. Really Lynn? You had to pull the lesbian card already when Michael fucking Clifford just called you pretty? I mentally slap myself.

Michael just looks confused.

I let out a sigh. "You don't get it?"

He shakes his head. "Not at all. I don't understand American jokes."

"I'm not even going to explain it." I say. "I'm Lynn."

"Michael." He holds out his hand, and I shake it. It feels awkward.

"Already knew that." I say. "Your band is why I came here, but I'm not sure why. Your band sucks." I give him a grin.

He grins, flicking his red hair out of his eyes. "Yeah, we do suck." He looks over at me and smiles. "So how long have you been a fan?"

I think about it for a minute. "Since January, I think. I missed summer 2013. I heard that was the best time to be a fan."

He nods. "Yeah. We weren't as busy then." He smiles. "So, what's your favorite song?"

"Unpredictable or Voodoo Doll." I say. "Mostly Unpredictable. But I also love your American Idiot cover. And Good Girls, but that's because you have a pretty big part in it."

His eyes widen. "You like Good Girls because of me?"

I nod. "Duh. You're awesome."

He shakes his head. "Not many people agree with you."

"Your bandmates do." I say. "And so do all of your fans. You're one of the greatest people ever."

"You're not going to let me think otherwise, are you?" I shake my head, and he grins and shakes his head. "You fans are a handful."

I smile at him. "Of course we are. But anyway. Your hair is really cool. I dyed my hair blue last year. Didn't turn out too well."

He laughs. "What happened?"

"My friend dyed it for me it the day after Thanksgiving and it was back to normal by Christmas."

"Are you sure she did it right?"

I shrug. "I don't know. She's more of a makeup artist and clothing person."

He nods. "That makes sense. It's better to do it yourself. Is that your natural hair color?"

"Yep. Unfortunately. It's not too bad until I try to go swimming and it turns green." He laughs at that. "Yes, I know that you intentionally dyed your hair green."

Calum drops down onto the couch next to Michael and kind of curls into his side. "What do you want?" Michael demands, nudging his friend.

Calum grins up at him. "I wanted to sit down."

"So you had to sit on me?"

Calum nods enthusiastically.

"Go sit on Lynn over there." Michael gestures towards me. "Actually, I take that back. She's mine."

I try not to blush. Michael Clifford could make me go straight easily.

Calum looks between the two of us and grins. "So, Lynn, do you have a boyfriend?"

I shake my head. "Nope. And my almost-girlfriend is in rehab or some shit." Actually, she had some friends help get her out- don't ask how, I have no idea- but I'm not going to get into that now. Or ever.

They both look quite surprised. Not disgusted, like most people. Just surprised. "Is that what you meant earlier?" Michael asks.

I nod. "Yep. But I mean, I guess I could go for guys too." I shrug, making sure to keep my eyes on Michael. He smirks.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to face Tris. "Yes?"

"Time to go." She says. "Get his number or never talk to him again." She jumps away before I can smack her, cackling as she goes to say goodbye to the others.

Calum smirks and gets up off of Michael. "I'll just leave you two..."

Michael picks up his phone, smirking. "I guess that's a signal for me to ask for your number."

I smile. "I guess so. Now give me your damn phone so I can put it in, or you won't get it."