Chapter 3

Fang and I sat  up at the same time I leaned in to cry on Fang's shoulder. "There, there let it all out. I hope you know I would never let that happen to you." Fang said pulling me close to him. "How do I know that?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "Dose it look like I will hurt you or let anybody hurt you!" Fang said trying to cheer me up. I shook my head no. "OK then." Fang said As he leans in to kiss my forehead.

I had gotten up to walk to the beach. Fang for up and follows me. "What's wrong?" Fang asked me in concern. I sat down and  sighed. "I'm just worried about stuff." I said watching the tides. Fang sits down next to me and lean on him. "Don't worry, we will find the rest the flock." Fang said trying to comfort me. "Well that's.... one of the thing I'm worried about." I said. "Well... what's the other thing you are worried about?" Fang asked in a soft tone. "What if 'it' dose happen for real?" I asked feeling concerned. "I won't let it happen, I promise." Fang said making me feel safe again.

"Do you want me to stay here with you until you are ready to go back to the house?" Fang asked me. I nodded in reply.

When I was ready to go back to the house, I found Fang had fallen asleep. I laid my head chest and he jumps. "Sorry" I said and quickly raised up. "Hey its OK." He said as he puts his hand on the side of my face, he lent in and kissed me. I had a flashback to the night when Fang was hurt from the attack of a eraser. That's the first time I had kissed Fang. I started to kiss him back. When we broke apart I started to leaned on him but when he laid back I went with him. We both started to laugh. I look at him and thing next thing I know we were lip locking again.

Few hours later I find Fang is asleep again and I'm staring at the night sky, just then I see Dylan flying over head. I get up slowly so I didn't wake Fang up and followed him. I flew a few miles then turned around. When I got back Fang was missing. "Fang!" I yelled. Dylan jumps out with a bloody knife in him hand. "No not Fang." I said as I broke down crying. "Yes and your next!" Dylan said coming after me.

I woke up with a start and injured my wing, witch was now throbbing again." Max are OK?" Fang asked me with a worried look on his face.