Chapter 4

The next day Fang had gotten up to make breakfast for us and let's just say I wish Iggy was here, he is the best cook in the flock. When Fang was done cooking he came to wake me up first. He leans over and whisper in my ear. "Breakfast is ready." I had gotten up to  stretch and gave Fang a kiss then went to wake up the others.

I went to Dylan's room first but I remember he's not here. So I went to Angel's room, I knock on the door. No answer so I walk in and she was gone. "Fang!" I screamed, the next thing I knew he was running down the hallway. "What's wrong?" Fang said in a panic. I handed him the note that was left and asked him if he could read it. He nodded in agreement, then unfolded the note, 
         Dear Flock,
            I'm sorry to say, but I need to find my brother. I can't just sit around and do nothing I have to find him, so I'm going to go see an old friend of mine so don't follow me. Owe and Max if you don't want Fang to get hurt then stay away from Dylan, he's bad news.
         Love, Max's little girl
                         AKA Angel 
I had started to cry because my little girl is gone. Fang pulls me in close to him to calm me down. "Hey, everything will be OK." Fang said to cheer me up. I shrugged him off of me and went for a walk. On my walk I notice something was off, like someone was following me.
When I turned around Dylan was behind me. "What are you doing?" I asked him annoyed. "I was making sure you where OK." Dylan replied. "Since when do you care?" I asked.
Fang finally came looking for me. When he heard me yelling at Dylan all of a sudden wing started to throbbing again. "Max are you OK?" Fang asked me as he came over to me. "No, my wing is worse than ever." I said "um....Dylan.?" I said as I held my wing. Before I knew I was being controlled, as in I have no control over my body. I had grabbed Fang and pushed him into the tree behind me. Dylan can only mind control for a few moments  at a time, so when couldn't hold on to me any longer he left Fang hurt and me passed out on the cold hard ground.
------------------------------------------------------
(A/N) Hey sorry about the cliffhanger but I didn't want to bore you with a long chapter but didn't worry I will continue it I promise.
        Nightshade : 3  (\^/)