Chapter 1

Genre: Romance | Lesbian Fiction | Adult Theme: M18

I wrote this story a few years back when I was still exploring my sexuality. This is an M18 story and set in present day between two working adults, who were friends until an incident with a game of "Truth or Dare" turned them into something else altogether.

If you enjoy the story, please let me know by commenting below, and I'll be sure to continue it.

Disclaimer: Any similarities to any people, places or things in reality is pure coincidence as this is a complete work of fiction.

Chapter 1: Misunderstandings

The bottle spun. It stopped. I looked in the direction it was pointing at and groaned internally.  It was pointed Liam, the worst person in the room. Liam grinned and beckoned, while everyone else hooted and hollered at us.

"Chris and Liam! Chris and Liam! Oooo!!!" The rest said and laughed.

I rolled my eyes and got up "I'm taking the lead", I said and grinned.

"Don't worry Chrissy-poo, let me show you what a real good kiss from a real good kisser feels like" Liam said as he held the closet door open for me.

I rolled my eyes again and stepped in, amidst the hooting, hollering of the rest of the group.

The minute the door closed Liam put his arms around me. The thought of kissing him repulsed me, and it wasn't just because he was a guy. The cologne he used smelled more like after sex than after shave and his breath stunk like a garbage disposal. 

"Wanna hear a secret?" I whispered with my signature smirk on, trying to hid my disgust.

"What?" he whispered back, his hot smelly breath on my face.

"I'm in love with your girlfriend" I replied and grinned.

The silence stretched. Liam took a sudden intake of breath. "What?" he whispered, his voice coming out harsh and raspy.

"THIRTY SECONDS UP~!!!!" our friends hollered from outside.

I shrugged Liam off and slammed open the door, crossing the room with an air of victory and sat down amidst the circle again, grinning from ear to ear.

"How was it?" Everyone started piping up, laughing and giggling, trying to imagine us making out.

"I didn't get to kiss her! She told me some dumb fuck lie about her being in love with my girlfriend! Are you really in love with my girl?" Liam asked, standing outside the cupboard akimbo, fists tight, looking like he would punch the living daylights out of me.

"Relax... I just said that to keep your slimy tongue out of my mouth" I replied, snickering as he sighed and rubbed his head then sat down.

"WHAT? So you mean, you guys didn't kiss?" Nicolette said, looking very disappointed.

"Honey, you wanna take his place? I'll do you any day" I grinned and winked.

"Fuck off!" she said, but smiled a little as she turned a faint flush of pink.

"Next Please" The Sarah cut in, drawing everyone's attention back to the game.

Lily reached out and spun the bottle and the game of Truth or Dare continued.

It was a known fact that I was gay, and uninterested in anything that didn't have boobs. My eyes travelled across the room, leaving a lingering look on a girl or two which I might want to take aside and have a word with later, but at the heart of it all, these looks and actions of mine were just to distract me from laying my eyes on my real target of interest, Sarah. She was the one person in the room that I knew I couldn't have. Not only was Sa my best friend, she was my very straight best friend. URrgghh.