Chapter 15: Make Amends...Now.

Heather told Trix that she was moving in with Sa for a few days, just to make sure that Sa was able to manage, and that she'd be there if Chris tried to contact her again. Trix looked pissed, but decided to just shrug and be OK with it, it wasn't as though Heather held her back from gallivanting off with other women every other night. But to Trix, Heather was the home she went to after all her escapades. Now she'd have no one to go home to.

Things were fine for a few days until Trix saw Heather giving Sa a kiss by the fountain, just before she went in for class.

Trix had decided to surprise Heather with breakfast, as she hadn't seen Heather for a few days now, and she knew Heather had been taking Sa to Uni every single morning, to curb chances of Sa having to deal with Chris, if Chris suddenly decided to stalk her on campus.

Sa had blushed fetchingly, and Trix had broken her umbrella and changed direction. Instead of heading towards them, she headed straight for Chris' apartment.

Trix banged on Chris' door, and a groggy drunk Chris answered it, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"What-" Chris began.

Trix grabbed Chris by the collar " Look here. Either you figure out some way to get Sa back, or leave her the fuck alone from now on. I can't have Heather finding a fancy in that cutie ok? Heather is mine. She...she...well you get the picture" Trix said and shoved Chris away "Get off your lazy ass and fix this! It's not my problem, but because you're doing nothing about this, it's becoming my problem, and I'm not HAVING IT, you HEAR me?" Trix said, and stormed away, chucking her broken umbrella at the wall and whipping away angry tears.

Chris just lay there stunned out of her wits. She groped for the door and shut it closed, and just stared at it. She wondered if she should relocate.

Trix then went to work. She was a brilliant Violinist and taught music classes at one of the most prestigious music schools for young talent. It was definitely the worst teaching day ever as she couldn't concentrate on the students, and decided to end classes early.

She then stormed over to Sa's place and found her and Heather giggling over some album or another.

"You know what? You two can just fucking become a couple for all I care, got it? Sa, if you can't fucking get over the fact that I've fuck Chris, not once, but five times in the last three months, then you're a fucking moron cause I'm sure it was long before you had this little thing with her that you knew about us and every other whore Chris slept with. If you're going to use some entirely uninvolved person to split your relationship, fine, but don't get me involved in your little fued!" Trix exclaimed, then glared at Heather, then stormed out again, leaving Heather and Sa wondering what in the world just happened.

And finally, just to make things clear to herself that she wasn't going to keep holding out for Heather, she went home and took a pair of scissors to her blue hair. That lovely blue, which Heather had told her not to cut off because she thought it was so pretty, she sliced it off and cried herself to sleep.

-*-*-

"But Trix doesn't even like me!" Heather exclaims as Sa pulls out a huge suitcase from her cupboard.

"Trust me, she likes you. For someone to get that pissed while I'm having you over here for less than a week, she likes you, a LOT" Sa grinned " And you know what, if your relationship works out, that not be such a bad idea right? Besides, Trix is right. Chris and her have been at it way longer...for me to get upset over this..."

"No but, they did it only like two weeks ago, and they did it-" Heather began.

Sa raised a hand " We're not even together, not really. She has a right to do whatever, as long as she's not attached, right?"

Heather sighed and crossed her arms " So what's in there?"

Sa grinned and opened it.

Heather's eyes grew as wide as saucers. "You gotta be kidding. You sure this will bring Trix around?"

"From what you've told me, I know so. Take whatever you like, I'm gonna make us a midnight snack. Go home tonight, and in the morning, surprise her. She'll love it" Sa grinned as Heather tentatively went through the stuff in the suitcase.

"Alright...I'll take your word for it," Heather said and groaned as she picked through the items, wondering if this really would work...