Secret no more

YEARS LATER............

Tiwins P.o.v.

"Alright Tiwin stay focus and stay calm" I told my self quietly keeping my mind blank not wanting to mess this up. I take a deep breath in then out. I place my hands together keeping my mind blank. I slowly spread my hands apart, a sword began to form. I started to imagine a sword being put together piece by piece just as it was forming in my hands. I was almost done when my hands started shaking, it became harder to focus.  My mind was no longer focused on the sword it was all over the place. I opened my eyes just as the sword vanished. I sighed running my hands through my hair. "Dammit so close, you almost got it tiwin come on"  I said to myself. Here I am 18 years old now, sitting in my secret garden that only I know about trying to preform a spell. Since the day I was out on my deck and discovered my power it alll changed. Through those years growing up I had to hide my powers from the world. I practiced in secret everyday my powers growing stronger, I had to learn to control my powers or chaos would break loose. "Focus you got this" told myself as I was getting ready once again to try to preform the spell, I raise my hands slowly putting them together. Just before I could start the spell my phone went off. "Come on" I said irritated,  I look down at my phone quickly realizing that was the alarm that school was starting soon. "SHOOT"  I said grabing my bag and run out of the garden fumbling through my bag looking for my keys. I was getting closer to my car just as I found my keys, I unlocked the car. I opened the drivers door chucking my bag in the back seat as I close my door. I put the key in eginition starting up my car. I pull out and drive towards my friend Musa's house to pick her up. I turn into her neighborhood, I park right outside her house. I honked my horn letting her know i'm here, I rest my arms on the steering wheel trying to relax calming my heart down. I rest my head on my arms waiting for Musa "take a deep breath in and out" I say taking a deep breath in and out over and over again slowly. I was cut off from what I was doing when I heard a tiny knock on the window.

*knock knock knock*

I snap my head up to see Musa looking through the window. I smile unlocking the door. She opened it getting in as she rolled her eyes "you're late ty" she said calling me by my nickname. I sigh as she closed her door as I was backing out "i'm sorry Musa i was doing something, just lost track of time"  I say turning out of her neighborhood heading to our school, today was our last day of school before summer break. I stop at a stop light, I lean back tired of my endless studing and practice. "Were u practicing your powers again" she said out of no where. I sit up straight my eyes widen looking at her. How did she know I never told anyone not a soul I was thinking on what I should say. I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off a horn went off from behind me. Looking at the light seeing it was green, I start driving again sitting there in silence I didn't know what to say.

We neared the school. I turned into the parking lot looking for a spot. I found a spot after a couple of minutes, I park the car turning off the car removing the key from the eginition. I look at Musa again about to say something when the bell rang meaning school was starting. I grab my bag as we both get out of the car, I lock my door catching up with Musa. I need to speak with her I need to know how she found out. "Bye ty see you at lunch"  I hear Musa say smiling waving me goodbye heading in the direction of her first period.

"Oh bye Musa see ya later" I said smiling back at Musa. She has a such a beautiful smile and you can get lost in her eyes, god she made feel all types of weird... but a good kind of weird.  I was still thinking about Musa when the late bell rang scaring me. I ran to my first period arriving just as everyone was about to start, "nice of you to join us Tiwin, take a seat and pull out the homework from last night" my math teacher spoke, I nodded taking the seat at the back of the class. I took out my books and homework, I looked at the teacher as she was explaining the answers to the homework. I eventually stop listening to the teacher zoning out.

*Skip to lunch*

The lunch bell rang making me jump not noticing everyone leaving the class for lunch. I grab my stuff shoving it in my bag, remembering to confront Musa about how she found out.

"How she found out what?" Lucy asked walking beside me, not to long after I was soon joined by Kevin, Brooke, and Carl. "Well?" Lucy said/asked "nothing Lucy" I reply looking at her "well what?, what are you guys talking about?" Kevin asked "whats going on?" Brooke asked me "nothing what??,  you guys never tell me whats ever going on" Carl said pouting and complaining "guys chill  nothing is going on, lets just find Musa k?" I told my friends wanting them to drop the subject. They ended up talking about a new movie coming out wanting all of us to go together. I didn't take part in the convo I was to focused on finding Musa.

"Hey guys, sorry i'm late I was held back in class" Musa said joining us I smiled as soon as I heard her beautiful voice, her voice is just amazing. When she speaks it sounds like a melody, just a gorgeous thing. "Hey, hello anyone there?" fingers where snapping in my face I look around seeing the group walking away to the lunch line. I look back at the person that snapped their fingers... it was Musa. "Where they going?" i asked her "oh they're going to get lunch, didn't you hear them?" she said looking at me annoyed at my stupidity. I rolled my eyes grabing her arm pulling her away from the crowd "hay where are we going?" she ask me as I swerved around people heading outside. I get outside heading over to a tree, I stop right at the tree pulling Musa to me making her look at me. I stare at her long and hard, she stared back. "How" is all I said still starring at her.........