Best day ever to Worst day ever

Musa's P.o.v.

How is all he said to me. I was confused on what he meant "how what?" I asked him running through my brain what he could possibly mean. "How did you know Musa" he asked looking straight into my eyes, I was thinking what he meant by when it hit me. He was questioning on what I said earlier, "Musa tell me now, how did u find out" he asked I could hear is tone getting serious.

*flashback*

"Oops I gotta go" I heard him say before getting off the couch. We were in my house, just chilling watching a movie when he said he had to go. "Wait Tiwin where are u going" I asked frowing, he always has to leave when we are with our group he has to leave when he is with me he has to leave whats wrong with him. "No where Musa I just have to go okay" he said grabing his bag leaving my house closing the door behind him. "I have had enough of this" I said. A car engine started then the faint sound of it driving away. I grab my keys and quickly exiting out of my house closing the door behind me. I run to my car starting it up driving off. I turn left as I see Tiwins car right in front of me turning left to maple street. "Thats weird no one ever goes there not since the the hotel was closed down" I said to myself making a right turn going slow behind him making sure he doesn't spot me. I keep following him until he parks right next to a tree. I see him getting out of his car looking around. I look part several yards away from. "What are u doing Tiwin, what are u hiding in there that u have to go everyday" I said to myself. I look back up he was GONE just disappeared. I quickly get out of the car running up to his car. I look around.

*Crash, whistling*

I heard a loud sound coming within the trees. I walked in with caution not wanting to make a sound. As I got closer the sounds became louder. Turned into the old garden and what I saw was unbelievable...........

Tiwin was controling the wind bending it shaping it to what he wanted. I saw the look on his face he seemed happy. I hid behind the hedge watching him... I was lost in thought when my watch went off I covered it with my hand I saw him stop looking my way. I backed up stepping on a branch breaking it. I gasped running out of the place I heard footsteps running behind me. I dashed out of the place running to my car. I got in my car and drove away

*End of flashback*

I was brought from my memory from someone shaking me. "MUSA TELL ME" Tiwin said getting frustrated I looked at him straight in the eye "I followed you okay, I was tired of you disappearing on us you were always using excuses to ditch our friends and I, you seemed to be hiding something" I said telling him the truth he grip on me began to hurt I took a pause then spoke again " I followed you the day you and I were at my house, I followed you in my car and to the garden what I saw that day was unbelievable" I said I looked down at the ground, he was starting to scare me. There was silence between us, we stood there for a pretty good amount of time beforw tiwin spoke "Musa, what u saw that day no one can know do you understand me?" He lifted my chin making me look at him he eyes softened but he remained serious. I nodded, he brought me into a hug I hugged back "i'm sorry Tiwin, I promise not to tell anyone" I said feeling his embrace get tighter " I just don't want you getting hurt okay" he said kissing the top of my head before releasing me. I smiled looking up at him "lets go the others are probably wondering where we went off too" he said holding put his hand I grabbed his hand as I did I felt butterflies in my stomach. I have always liked tiwin, I just never told him because what if he doesnt feelt he same then I would he hurt..... so I kept it as a secret now I have to secrets. We walked back inside stilling holding hands. We spotted the others sitting down at the table, we joined them I sat in between Lucy and Tiwin. "So where did you two go" carl asked "no where" Tiwim and I both said, we looked at each smiling.. we all laughed.