Things have changed

Rahwa's P.o.v.

After a couple of minutes of running I looked back to see if they were behind me.

Once I established that they weren't following me I slowed down to a walking pace.

I walked the rest of the way to the spot. The spot where I first discovered my powers. That place has become like a sanctuary for me. I go there when I need to vent or practice to just to cry.

I arrived at my spot at the large rock that u could see had scorch marks from my tiring practices.

I paced around the rock thinking over what just happened.  They saw me use my power when I burned a fire wall to run, I burned someone as well... god ur so stupid rahwa so so stupid.

I could feel my blood boiling angry about myself, about my stupidity. My emotions were beginning to dissolve into anger.

I kicked a pebble away getting frustrated.

"Why me, why does this happen to me, What did I ever do to deserve this curse!!" I shouted. My blood was boiling, my skin was getting hotter by the second.

"What did I ever do!!!" I screamed. I let my anger take over me consuming me inside. It felt as if a whole new me took over my body. I burst into flames, my whole body was on fire.

"Why am I the way I am, i don't want to be a monster" my anger taking over my body. I was blinded by anger I couldn't hold it in any longer.

I started getting out of control, I couldn't take control of my body anymore.

Rahwa come back a voice inside me spoke

Who's there I replied I was panicking now.

I have lost control I couldn't do anything.

Just listen to me, don't feel afraid of who you are don't be ashamed the voice said

Look at me I'm a monster I said in a disgusted tone

You are not a monster Rahwa. You were chosen to have this power for a reason the voice spoke calmly

I - I'm horrible I said.

No you are not. What you are is gifted.... a guardian....... listen to me rahwa take a deep breath and calm down don't become angry with your self. What you are, you are no ordinary human being. You contain a power that has chosen you to be its protected but for that to happen you need to stay calm the voice spoke soothing-ly in my head.

This person knew who I was

Who are you how are you speaking with me I asked getting curious

I can't explain but I will later. I dont have much time left I must go, but listen to my words Rahwa....... see you soon the voice started to fade.

I tried reaching to the person again but it was no use. I did as what the person said.

Once I contained myself, I was tired my energy was gone, dead.

I start to sway on my feet trying to reach the rock to lean on. "Rahwa" I heard someone call my name. I look in the direction where it came from. There stood Matt, Dustin, John, and Jeremiah all looking at me. My vision was getting blurry. I reached my hand out, I saw one of them try to reach for my hand. I felt my self fall I hit the ground blacking out...