Five

Camila moaned deeply as a hand pushed on her lower back to press her on her dining room table. It's cool surface was refreshing against her heated cheek. She inhaled sharply when she felt her pants pulled down to her ankles so she could kick them away. Her legs spread of their own volition and they trembled as soft hands followed a path from her calves to her ass.

"I'm going to fuck you so good," Lauren leaned down to whisper in her ear. Camila shivered and pressed her panty clad backside into Lauren who moaned and held her hips tightly in her grasp. She felt one of Lauren's hands reach around her front to wrap around her neck, as the other moved around her waist to pull her upright and flush with Lauren's naked body. "Take this off," Lauren's voice rasped sensually while she tugged at Camila's shirt. Right as Camila made a move to remove her bra as well, Lauren stopped her and cupped her breasts through the material.

"Keep them on," Lauren replied, referring to Camila's bra and thong, that the brunette had taken the time to buy for an occasion like this. Lauren pinched her nipples until they strained against her bra. Camila whimpered and leaned her head to lay on Lauren's shoulder as the taller girl worked her up. Soon Camila found herself back on the table like she'd been before as Lauren ran her hands up and down her back. "Fuck you look so beautiful like this." Camila blushed profusely at the compliment.

"Not that I mind you staring but..." Camila lifted her hips slightly to encourage Lauren to get on with it. "I really need your mouth or your fingers right now."

Lauren growled as she leaned down to press herself on top of her. They both moaned as their heated flesh came into contact.

"Tell me what you want, baby," Lauren whispered. Camila thought she'd heard some sadness in the girl's tone but that'd been quickly forgotten as Lauren wrapped her left hand around a tan neck again. "Is this okay?" Lauren asked as she squeezed her neck the slightest bit to which she answered with an enthusiastic nod. Her panties flooded as Lauren's right hand cupped her through her thong, fingers slowly rubbing her bundle of nerves until Camila was sure she'd have fallen had she not been laying on a table. "Tell me... do you want my fingers?"

Camila gasped as Lauren pushed aside her panties and slipped a finger inside her, walls clenching desperately.

"Or do you want my mouth?" Lauren's voice dripped with arousal, her mouth kissing tan shoulder blades and down a trembling back. Her tongue licking a hot trail downward only to come back up and kiss right below Camila's ear. "I'll give you anything," Lauren breathed out. "You just have to ask."

Camila closed her eyes tightly, imagining a scenario where she could tell Lauren exactly what she wanted beyond just being fucked by her regularly. Instead she firmly planted her hand over Lauren's on her neck and squeezed.

"Fingers, just like this," Camila voiced through a whimper, hips pushing back into fingers that hadn't stopped rubbing at her clit. Lauren moaned deeply and nodded with her forehead on Camila's quivering back. She pushed aside the flimsy thong and ran two fingers to collect some wetness before slipping into molten heat.

A thrill ran down Camila's spine as Lauren latched onto her neck and sucked hard, nipping and pulling at the skin to leave a mark. She couldn't remember ever being taken this way. The room felt stifling as Lauren thrust her fingers into her, fast and rough at first, slow and deep after. Her walls clenched tightly around those nimble fingers and pulled them in desperately while Lauren put her hips into it and pulled her up to stand. Her weight was supported by Lauren behind her as she continued to drive her fingers into her, curling them ever so slightly.

Camila felt completely consumed by Lauren, her body a weak mess of limbs as the taller panted behind her. The hand around her neck would tighten and Camila would flush, her clit throbbing as she gasped for breath. Lauren released her hold to allow her room to breathe, and Camila's hips rocked back into her, hoping to create some friction for her throbbing clit as she neared her orgasm.