Six

Camila woke to the feeling of a warm body stretched across her bed, leaving her way too little wiggle room. She smiled sleepily as she blinked her eyes to adjust to the light of the room. Lauren lay with her limbs spread, one arm across Camila's waist, other under her pillow, and legs taking up the most space. There was an adorable pout on Lauren's bottom lip and Camila couldn't help but to run her thumb across it softly.

Waking up with Lauren next to her was far from what she'd expected. She'd thought Lauren would've left to be with Lucy. It was a pleasant surprise, opening her eyes and seeing her there sleeping peacefully in her bed, as if it was a common thing for Lauren to do so. Camila's fingers ran the length of Lauren's back, tracing slow shapes on top of her shirt. She laughed softly when Lauren groaned and her pout grew in size.

She leaned forward and kissed her gently. "You're so cute when you wake up."

Another groan that was actually more a whine as Lauren turned around and stretched. The blankets moved around as she twisted her body, and the pillows under them narrowly fell off the bed. Camila felt familiar butterflies in her stomach and watched amused, head propped up on her hand.

"I'm cute all the time." Lauren covered her eyes with her arm before she finally opened up her eyes; eyes that Camila often lost herself in.

"You are," Camila agreed as she bit her bottom lip. "Did you sleep okay?"

Lauren glanced beside her to pick up her phone and look at the time. It was nearly noon.

"I cant remember the last time I slept in like this." Lauren smiled softly and turned on her side to face Camila. Without thinking about it, Camila laced their free hands together. "I slept like a baby. Your bed is so comfy."

"Just the bed?" Camila teased with a grin. She loved this feeling, being in bed teasing Lauren after spending a night together. If she ignored certain people in their lives she could almost convince herself this was her life, her normal. Lauren smirked and rolled on top of her, hips placed between Camila's spread legs.

"No." Lauren gave her a small kiss. "Not just the bed." Camila released a dreamy sigh and closed her eyes as Lauren looked down at her and ran her fingers through ruffled brown locks. Lauren kissed her chin and then her neck. She caught Camila off guard by swiftly flipping them over so she was on top instead. Laughter bubbled up in Lauren's throat when Camila squeaked at the unexpected move.

"I don't wanna get up," Camila mumbled as she got comfortable. There was really nothing like being wrapped up in Lauren's arms, she wanted to savor it.

"So don't." Lauren tightened her arms around her waist, moving her hands down slowly to cup Camila's ass. She squeezed and Camila bit her lip.

"I have to. I'm supposed to meet my manager in an hour."

"Tell him you've got your hands full." Lauren continued to massage the globes in her hands.

"Pretty sure it's the other way around," Camila said through a low moan when a rock of her hips landed her with Lauren's thigh between her legs. Lauren grinned and sank the fingers of one hand in Camila's hair to pull her down for a kiss, all lips and soft presses. "I gotta go shower." Lauren shook her head and moved to kiss her neck.

"I can hop in with you," Lauren husked as she kissed a spot below her ear.

"I would never be ready in time."

Lauren's lips grazed her skin for another beat before she sighed and relaxed back into the bed. Camila laughed as a very noticeable pout returned to her lips. She had half a mind to kiss it away, but she hadn't brushed her teeth yet, and she was sure if they got started kissing they wouldn't stop for a while.