monday

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

“I don’t care if

   Mondays’s blue."

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Zara wouldn't even go near me today. I really would of liked to at least talk to her, especially since she is my best friend of six years. But everytime I approached her, she ignored me. It was almost as if I wasn't even there to her.

Zara has always been a mystery within herself, but this was a whole new level of mysterious. She talked to everyone else, laughed along with everyone else, did everything I used to do with her with everyone else. I have to admit it did hurt my feelings a little, since we were best friends since sixth grade, when we met in homeroom. She had always picked on me back then, calling me names and stealing my last pencil, stupid things like that. Turns out she had a small crush on me, one of those silly sixth grade crushes, anyway. Later, in about eighth grade she told me she didn't like me anymore, which I believed. There were tons of boys out there who fell hard for her, why wouldn't they? She's absouletly gorgeous, no flaws about her. And I hate to admit it, but I am in love with every piece of her.

And think I always have been, since the moment I laid my eyes on her. Even in sixth grade when we annoyed the shit out of each other. Maybe even today, when she is pretending I don't exist. 

Zara and I have always had a complicated relationship - a love/hate sort of relationship. We would get on always get on each other's nerves and tell each other we hate each other, but we both know deep down we love each other to death. It was an easy relationship, no fighting, just those silly fights that don't even matter. But today, there was obviously something up with Zara. Was she truly mad at me? Did I do something? Something I said, maybe something I'm wearing? I don't know but I hope I figure it out soon enough. I hate being ignored, and I especially hate being ignored by my own best friend.

Or maybe Zara has completely moved on from me. Zara's always been cool, popular, everyone likes her because she's so interesting. She always has stories to tell about people she's met or places she visited. She even likes to say what will happen in the future. Of course, none of us ever believe the Zara's planned future will come true, but Zara is one strange girl and always has been. Maybe she is physhic. Probably not though, that's another thing about Zara; she's a very, very good liar. 

All in all, Mondays always suck. Zara usually makes them better, with her stories and the way she laughs and how we play video games after school and I always beat her, and then she gets mad and demands a rematch, but I win again, and then we grab some Cheez-its and head down to the basement, and watch whatever movie we want, or maybe even reruns of a TV show. It's been that way since freshman year, every day the same, but we never get tired of it. I secretly wondered if she would still come over today, and we would still play FIFA or Call of Duty, and then we would go downstairs and watch The Little Mermaid or maybe a good eighties movie or two. I doubted it though, which made me quite sad. 

However, I sent her a quick text just in case she did change her mind, maybe she was just having a bad day and needed sometime. 

to; zara

still on for today? don't want to play fifa all by myself :(

An hour later, she still hasn't replied to me and I wasn't exptecting her to. So I played FIFA by myself, got the Cheez-its by myself, watched our favorite movies by myself. It just wasn't the same without her, the echo of her laugh seemed to stay within the walls of the empty house and once in awhile I would hear it.

By the time I had finished up with the last movie, it was already eleven and I was tired and I missed Zara. My life just wasn't the same without here, even though I knew well in my mind that she was still here, but it didn't seem like it. 

I climbed into my bed, thoughts racing through my mind. Would she talk to me tomorrow? Of course she'll talk to you tomorrow, Calum, she's your best friend. And If she doesn't talk to you, you'll just have to talk to her. She can't ignore you forever. 

And so I settled on that for the night.

 I hope tomorrow will be better.

new story omg

are you gois getting the plot line yes no yes 

if not you'll get it soon (-;;;;

short chapters btw, and this will only be 10-15 chapters ((short story))