saturday

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

 “Saturday,

     wait..”

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

| zara's pov |

"I can't do it anymore, fuck it." I said, slamming my fist down on the table. He didn't look at me, he just simply sat there not saying a word.

"Why not?" he said after a long period of silence, where the only sound was coming from the tapping of my shoes along the hardwood floor as I paced the room.

"I was so fucking stupid," I mumbled, chuckling lightly. "I can't just do this on Fridays, I can't, I would do it every day if I could, I hate Fridays, goddamnit."

He pulled a cigarette out of his pocket, followed by a lighter. He lit it, taking a drag.

"But you must," he said matter-of-factly, "Remember, the song?"

"Don't-"

He had already cut me off, he was already singing.

"I don't care if Monday's blue,
Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too,
Thursday, I don't care about you,
It's Friday, I'm in love," he sang, smiling at me.

"I fucking hate that song," I said under my breathe.

"Oh really? Because last week, I almost clearly remember that you said 'Oh my God! I love this song!' and then you danced around the room singing all the words." he smirked slightly, taking another drag off his cigarette.

"Well last week was different, okay?" I said, running a hand through my hair. "Can we just call it off? I swear to God I can't do this anymore."

And then as to almost mock me, he pulled it out of his pocket. Everything that I need to have a good, happy life. Everything that I need to move on. Something that would give me a new start on life.

"Alright," he said. "But I guess I'll have to keep this all for myself. Shame, isn't it?"

I feel tears prick at my eyes but I ignore it, I must keep going, I need to keep trying.

"It's been a week, isn't that enough?" I tried to compromise.

"Three," he tapped his fingers on the table. "Three weeks."

"Fine, fine, you win," I half yell, walking over to him. "I'll do it. But if he hates me when this is over, I'm gonna fucking murder you." And with that, I take his cigarette right from his mouth, and walk out the door.

well i
pLEASE DO NOT HATE ME

theres no sunday in the week of this story bc sundays are boring and ya