The Girl of My Dreams

Episode 4: The Girl of My Dreams

Prince Adam yawned as he readied for bed. Cringer curled up on the floor. Adam pulled his cover down and climbed into bed. He laid in his bed and slowly fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King Grayskull stood inside the throne room of Castle Grayskull. He looked around him.

"What is it, my husband?"

Grayskull smiled as his wife came towards him. "Just thinking, Veena."

Queen Veena stopped in front of her husband. "You don't just think. You are up to something."

Grayskull nodded. "Come with me. I want to see the Sea."

Veena smiled. "Of course."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

King Grayskull and Veena sat next to the Sea of Rakash. The two royals sat on a rock and looked out to sea. Grayskull's massive lion laid in the sand watching the couple. Grayskull sighed.

Veena turned to face him. "What is it?"

Grayskull smiled. "I'm just happy is all, Veena."

Veena laughed.

"What is so funny?"

His wife smiled. "Nothing, my husband."

Grayskull turned towards his wife. "Veena."

Veena sighed. "This will be last we see of this Sea for a long time to come."

Grayskull nodded. "You have seen this."

"Yes. I have seen it. But we will return. Do not fear, my husband. We are meant to be together this life as well as others."

Grayskull returned his gaze towards the Sea. "At least I will have you."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

King Grayskull stood inside his and Veena's bedchamber inside Castle Grayskull. He sat down on their bed. He glanced up as his wife came into the room. Grayskull stood up and went to his wife.

Prince Adam stood inside a room he had never seen before. It was inside the Palace. He was drawn to the opened balcony doors. He walked out on to the balcony. A white tiger laid on the floor with Cringer. But his eyes were on a woman. A woman with black hair and blue eyes.

"We came back."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He-man stood inside Castle Grayskull with Battlecat. He looked around him. Hearing a sound behind him, he turned thinking it was the Sorceress. Behind him stood a woman with black hair and blue eyes. He walked towards her. He gathered her into his arms and then kissed her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

King Adam stood inside Castle Grayskull. Gone was the golden pyramid. Where it had stood was now only two thrones. He sighed. He could hear the remaining Masters chatting. He heard a giggle and watched as a little girl with black hair came running towards him. The woman from before was behind her with a preteen boy with golden hair.

"Daddy!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Prince Adam stood inside the Evergreen Forest. He could hear gryphons in the distance. Zoar came flying around him and landed on a fallen tree.

"She will return. You will no longer be alone."

Then Zoar took to the air leaving Adam alone in the forest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince Adam sat up in bed. The dream was slowly leaving him. He couldn't recall much. Soon he couldn't recall any of it. He sighed and then laid back down and returned to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Count Marzo stood beside Evil-lyn. The two stood beside Well of Darkness yet again. Evil-lyn smirked as she looked at the fool beside her.