"Uh - Hi Lucca..."

A/n: dont expect this to be Rlly good Cuz it's not....but still vote ;-) THANKS <3

Gabriella's P.O.V

**beep beep beep beep**

"Aghhh" i wined like a cat trying to sing. Today is another day of school. GREAT! I looked to my right to turn off the alarm and check the time. "OH SHIT!" I got up and ran to the bathroom like ripples on water.

Today was the day when Luca (The boy i like) comes back from his vacation from Australia. I decided to wake up early today because I wanted to walk to school with him. I decided to wear something cute but also classic so it can catch his eye.

I ran fast as i could
downstairs...without tripping, to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I couldn't help myself but rush as fast as a dog would lick his dish. I was that excited!!

I put my jacket on as well as my boots and ran out the door. His house was 2 houses away from mine so I could sit here all day staring. But for some reason my mind told me not to wait for him but to just leave, and I left it like that.

I glanced quickly back at his house to see if he came out yet. But sadly he didn't. I decided to continue walking to school feeling my happiness droosed out like a airless soccer-ball. I didn't want to believe that I was wrong so I quickly glanced back behind me once more and THERE HE IS!

Today he wore a fitted red discolor t-shirt, with navy blue jeans, a pair of navy red vans and to top it off he wore a black beanie over his brown hair soft as a spider Web and still looked cute as ever! I couldn't help but blush when I saw him.

"Hey Gabriella. Long time no see huh?" He said with his strong yet soft voice. Oh my god I'm still staring at him...SAY SOMETHING GABRIELLA!

"Uh-...I know right. Class hasn't been the same without you, Luca, y'know," I said with the widest smile I ever made.

"What the heck was that..." I thought regretting what I said. "He probably thinks I'm an idiot now. GREAT JOB GABRIELLA !"

Luca chuckled and gave me a smile. The smiles of his dark-Blue eyes sparkle like the sea when first lighted up by the rays of the sun.
I turned around blushing more and more till my face looked like a red tulip that just bloomed in the spring.

We continued walking to school while laughing. His laugh was like a happy fountain in a cave brightening the gloomy rocks!!