"You sit here now?"×_×

Gabriella's pov

"WHAT THE HECK?"I said in confusion. Our whole class changed its seats and for some reason we're all sitting in rows of 3-4.

"Hey Gabriella!" My best friend, Michelle, called me pointing at the empty seat beside her. "Ayee. Heyy Michelle!"I said replying to her with the biggest smile.

"OH my god! You have no idea what happend today. Oke-," I got cut off by her hand on my mouth blocking me from speaking. I tried licking and biting her hand but because she's pretty much my sister, therefore she still kept it there.

"You came in at the exact time as lucca soo...lemme guess. You walked to school with him?" She said with a confused grin.

"How the hell did u know ×_×. Also please don't use his name that loud. Use the code word we made!" Michelle is the only one that knows that I have a crush on him, but how did Michelle know what I was going to say. We may have walked together in class at the same time but that could've been a coincidence.

"Boo, You butt texted me and you voice recorded some of your conversation. By the way what is his
code name," she replied with some sass. That's why I love her!

"Woah...what a coincidence. And his code name is sushi, gawd you're so forgetful," I said with sass whike giggling.

We stoped talking for a while until she tapped me hard. I ignored the first couple times until it got really annoying and painful. "WHAT DO YOU WANT WOMAN!" I said loud as the sound of the sea.

"I forgot to tell you but sushi is assigned a seat beside you on your left," She whispers like the low wind's sigh.

"What! How can you forget somthing so important×○×. What If I'm really messy and he starts hating me...OR What if I start smelling one day ND that's all he could smell all day. Ahh waht if he thinks tha-," there goes her cover my mouth again while she points at Lucca coming this way after talking to his friends.

"Sick! I'm sitting beside you Gabriella," He said with such enthusiasm. Wow...I wonder if he acctually likes me? I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head and quickly looked away so he doesn't see me blush like a red tulip again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I hope the book Is going well. It's bad ik...but it's my first so u can't expect GOODNESS😂. Kk bye<3 <3 <3