Prologue

Its better to know the truth than living in a lie.

     It is hard to live in a lie. Because you dont really know who you are. If you live in the truth then you will be free. And the people can easily trust you. But what if you also dont have an idea that your living with a lie? That you dont know the real you.

    It is hard to trust again. If all of the people around you keeping a secret about you. That all you are having right know is a lie. You live in a lie. Can you trust again easily?

This story is all about the girl that almost got everything. Her life is almost perfect. She had a happy and complete family. They are rich and her parents have a time for her. Her parents is busy but they know how to balance their time. That's why she feel happy because of the love of her parents. What is one day she will find out that the world she know and live in is all a lie. That all she know is all a lie. Can she trust again?

    Then she will meet a guy that is so honest. He tell the truth even he hurt a feeling. He dont care if anyone hurt.

       Can the girl trust again?

Is there a possibility that the honest guy will fall inlove with the girl living in a lie?

Well let see............

Authors Note:

Thank you for reading THE BITTER LOVE and supporting it. I hope you will read and support this story too......

               Enjoy reading